Torrents Question, SRW...

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by Walnuts, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Ok, obviously with the removal of the torrents section we can't just go williy-nilly with torrent posts. But say, thoeretically as I would never illegally download copyrighted material, I had a friend who was having trouble finding a certain torrent or a torrent of decent quality through his or her current channels. Would it be permissible to start an off-topic thread, or even ask other members through PM if they knew of one available? Like, my friend is having trouble finding the first couple of episodes of Sons Of Anarchy in good video quality and doesn't know where to look other than his current searcher (rhymes with Flysorunt). Can he hit up the less morally upstanding board memebers who may know where to find them, or is this board shut down in that regard forever, period, no if, ands, or buts (or butts, lol)?

2. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

NO IFS ANDS OR BUTTS

[​IMG]

What don't you understand about that... lol Keep it on the Down Low bro, pm people in the know... CP26, Jammin, Roy...

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

No this is not allowed on the forums in any way. He can search Google, ask you in a PM, in IM's, in an email...whatever.....but not on the forums in any form.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Cool, just making sure. I don't need no mo yellow cards.

5. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

are we still allowed to talk about streaming tv or is that a no no now?

6. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

If the site is legal, I don't believe that would be a problem.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I think this needs to be brought back up again just in case any mods are not sure about it. As a mod it is your responsibility to look back through threads to make sure that you are up with the rules and what is and is not allowed here at GIF.

If you are unsure, ask another mod, supermod and if they can't help you any admin can help you.

When you read this please acknowledge so again we know that everyone has read and understand it.

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

9. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Can we get a list of "legal sites?"

I know a lot of sites are thrown around in the UFC threads...

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I already knew it :eek:ld:

12. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

ok ill never make that mistake again...