Trade Market Slow For Eagles QB Michael Vick Due To Eroded Skills?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by BigBlueBruiser, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Alex Marvez of FOXSports.com asked a friend who is an NFL scout for his evaluation of Michael Vick in 2009 as a quarterback and trick-play decoy in Philadelphia's Wildcat sets. The scout watched all 64 snaps that Vick appeared and the results weren't pretty. "He can't throw," the scout said. "A guy could be open 20 yards downfield and he'll throw it 25. He never could throw, but he was fast before. It's not like he's slow now but he doesn't stick out like, "Wow, this guy is faster than everybody." Marvez then sent a text message to a top NFL personnel director asking whether the lack of trade buzz surrounding Vick stems from the fact he is no longer a special athletic talent. "Right on," the director said.

Source: FOXSports.com

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2010
  2. smeags

smeags militant geek

this isnt directed at you bigblue - but

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO really ?

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

But Vick is the Future!:icon_cheesygrin:

4. No worries man. :icon_lol:

I just post the news, not write them.

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Lol. I was thinking 'Wait a minute... this hecker must be on to something here!!!'

Dumbbutt. Why else would he still be on the team? If he were good he woulda been gone by now.

6. KISSman

KISSman QB Expert

The whole plan of the Eagles holding on to him for trade purposes is going to blow up in their face -- although I fully expect the Eagles to pay Vick the full $5.5 million in the end due to Reid's strange obsession for using Vick in minimal gain plays.

7. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

That's seems like an understatment to me.