Unnamed Teammate Of Eagles WR DeSean Jackson's Says He Wasn't In The Game

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by Sweets, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Earlier we reported that Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson did not like the line of questioning he was getting after the Eagles loss to the Seahawks last night. NFL Network cameras caught him appearing noncommunicative on the sideline with quarterback Vince Young after a mix-up in which Young was looking Jackson's way on a deep route and the receiver didn't look back, and NFL Network's Alex Flanagan reported from the sideline that Jackson wasn't talking. Asked about it at his locker after the game, Jackson said, "If that's what they saw, that's what they saw," Jackson said of the cameras. "I don't have to sit here and answer them questions. My teammates know what it is." Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer reports that one unnamed teammate, though, when asked if Jackson was completely in the game, said: "No, he's [messing] around."

Source: The Redzone

Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
  2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

This shouldn't surprise anyone who has been watching him this entire season.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

That was the knock on him coming out of Cal. If he wasn't featured in the offensive game plan, he would lose interest.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

heck him seriously we need maclin back hes twice the receiver this piece of crap is

5. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Jackson is only as good as he is with Maclin on the field and vice versa. I don't think that Jackson is disinterested because of the scheme. He's disinterested because he wants his freaking money and doesn't have it.