Vick Says Playing For Eagles In 2010 Would Be "Everyday Struggle"

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by ravenfan52, Nov 9, 2009.

1. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

Michael Vick said playing for the Eagles next year would be "an everyday struggle" and said he "won't be a Wildcat guy." The comments came in an interview with Bob Costas that aired last night during NBC's pregame show before the Eagles hosted Dallas. The Eagles signed Vick to a $1.6 million contract for 2009, with a team option for the second year at $5.2 million. "It would be hard," Vick said of returning to the Eagles, according to excerpts released by NBC. "It would be an everyday struggle. But I would have to take that time to hone my skills and get better. I'm excited about the opportunity I have moving forward whether it's with Philadelphia or another team."

Source: Philadelphia Daily News

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

its not that he wont, he said he cant be a full time wild cat guy.

3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

"an everyday struggle" playing professional football with the Philadelphia Eagles?? How quickly he's forgotten his visit to Leavenworth, KS.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I dont even care anymore

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

He hasn't shown much of anything, he should just be happy he's drawing a paycheck as it is.

6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

^^^truth. he apparently is already back to the spoiled athlete mindframe. :icon_frown:

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_rolleyes:...okay Mikey...you'll do what you're told...

8. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

Evidently it's an everyday struggle for Vick to stay out of prison.