Video Of Peyton Manning Throwing At Duke On Friday

Discussion in 'Indianapolis Colts' started by SRW, Mar 3, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOVAiFAmLc4]Peyton Manning throwing at Duke Friday March 2, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Sweet vid. Kinda tough to really come to any conclusions based solely on that video though. Definitely looks like he can get it fairly deep though. Hopefully he's close to being able to really play.

Its kinda tough to see the ball on my phone so I can't tell if there's any real velocity. Looks like the accuracy is there though.

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

All I can say is even if he can't throw 60 yards on a rope anymore, he can still put that ball where it needs to be.

4. Steve12

Chris Mortensen tweeted that the video doesn't really show what Manning can really do.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Doesn't show a lot. I thought video cameras were supposed to be banned from that...lol.

6. Steve12

Looks like it was recorded on a phone. And the last shot looks like he was hiding it between something.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

I was thinking the same. Joe Horn behind a goalpost?

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, tough to tell the velocity on this video. It looks like he's throwing pretty well though.

9. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Its hard to tell but that first ball thrown was beautiful.

10. TideRedskinslunatic

TideRedskinslunatic 2nd String

cut by the colts friday,in miami trying out for the dolphins saturday.

11. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

It shows me that he is throwing the ball, and throwing it well enough to have other guys on the field in helmet and pads running full speed.

That's all I would need to know if I were a potential suitor.