Vikings' Bernard Berrian Thinks Favre Would Be Nice Addition

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by 86WARD, May 6, 2009.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Whether Brett Favre and Brad Childress dined by candle light Wednesday night or sat on a bench in the back yard of Favres Mississippi home and shot the breeze about the quarterback playing for the Vikings is unknown. Indications are that free agent quarterback Brett Favre is as anxious to join the Vikings as Childress is to have him running an offense that includes Pro Bowl running back Adrian Peterson and wide receivers Bernard Berrian and Percy Harvin. I try not to get too caught up in it because I dont want to get too overexcited, thinking that hes coming and then all of a sudden he doesnt, Berrian said. He would be a great addition to the team. Hes a great player. Hes done so much for the NFL by himself. He definitely would bring leadership to the team. Hes been in the league for 17, 18 years and to have a player of his caliber come in, it speaks volumes for what he can do for this team.

Source: Star Tribune

2. I'm already getting sick of hearing this Farve BS

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

join the club 54, we've been sick of this crap since Favre started his "should I retire, shouldn't I retire" scenario a couple of years ago.

4. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

BB can kiss my butt. He's gonna get Favrah lit the heck up with the way he quits on routes.

5. i hope he does comeback so he can piss off the rest of his legacy

6. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i love favre <3

berrian wants him cause he can throw the ball down the sideline, which is about all berrain can do good