Vikings QB Brett Favre Says Losing To Dallas "Will Be A Shock"

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Four days before playing the Cowboys in a divisional playoff game, Vikings QB Brett Favre said today he expects to return next Wednesday for his usual mid-week press conference. Only next time he envisions talking about his preparation for the NFC title game against the Saints or Cardinals. "Honestly, I see us sitting here next week having this press conference again," Favre said, via the Minneapolis Star Tribune. "If that doesn't happen, to me it will be a shock."

Source: USA Today

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE

1 person likes this.
  3. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I hope he will be completely shocked

4. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I hate the Cowboys but.... GO COWBOYS :dirty29: ...I need a shower.

5. cover the spread

cover the spread beastin'

He probably thought that back in '95 too

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I'm starting to think it's gonna be closer than I originally did.

7. GJDMQYB

GJDMQYB Guest

Dallas has a great team, but the Vikes are well balanced. Vikes 35 Cowboys 14 , Romo will throw at least 2 Ints, Cowboys wont be able to handle Vikes D. Line

8. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

pulling for the vikes.....although as long as the ravens lose this game doesnt matter to me

9. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

um, Favre, i hate to break it to you but the cowboys appear to be just as complete on both sides of the ball as your team so it will NOT be a shock if they win. in fact, since your team started the season 6-0, you guys are a mediocre 6-4. Over the same time period, the Cowboys are 9-3. I'm not saying the Cowboys are going to win this game, but if I was forced to put money on this one, I wouldn't be putting my trust in you.

10. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Okay saying that Cowboys wont be able to contain the Vikes D line is the most assesnine thing I've ever heard. Everyone on the O-line is pound for pound if not more than the Vikes D-line only problem I see them having is Jared Allen, slip a back/TE over to his side problem solved.

Cowboys-38
    Vikes-24

11. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Been there, done that.

Sincerely,

Joseph William Namath

:icon_cheesygrin:

12. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

One thing I will note is the Vikings hit 30 points in 11 of their games. Two of the games they didn't hit 30, they put up 27. While Dallas hit 30 in 4 games. If the Vikes offense is hot, Dallas shouldn't be a problem. Our offense needs to win it, if its a defensive battle, we will lose.

13. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

I don't care who wins, I'm not a fan of either team. Thinking the Cowboys pull this one out though, 21-16.

14. BettisComeBack

BettisComeBack Special Teamer

I'm not a fan of these teams either but...... down with Favre, therefore go Cowboys!

15. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

Hopefully Fartve will be benched/sitting on the bench when the "shock" hits him. :icon_cheesygrin:

16. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

17. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

huh?

18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:Loco:

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I'm not sticking up for Mr. Q but I kinda agree with him dude.

I keep seeing it closer, and closer as I think about it...

It's looking closer, and closer...

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Could the winner of this game be the Super Bowl Champ?

19. BettisComeBack

BettisComeBack Special Teamer

Nah, the AFC is far stronger. I don't see that happening.

20. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

The look of shock on Favre's face will be priceless IF the Vikings lose to the Cowboys.