Warren Sapp Tells Bears LB Brian Urlacher To "Shut Up"

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by pctrips, Dec 2, 2009.

1. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Warren Sapp has a message for Chicago Bears middle linebacker Brian Urlacher, who is wearing a ink cast these days on his injured wrist that he called an aphrodisiac, and it's pretty straight forward. Shut up is what the retired defensive tackle, who is on Showtime's "Inside the NFL," said this morning when he was a guest on the Mully & Hanley Show on WSCR-670 AM in Chicago. Urlacher questioned the identity of the Bears in comments made to Mike Silver of Yahoo! Sports, and was critical of running back Matt Forte during the Bears' embarrassing loss Sunday afternoon at Minnesota. "Shut up,'' Sapp snapped. "He's not helping. Why don't he go and help those linebackers watch tape and teach them how to call a defense and line them up. That way they aren't all off flank all game long against Cincinnati and Cedric Benson is running for 189 yards.''

Source: National Football Post

2. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Huh, not too often I agree with Sapp but I think he's got this one covered.

3. Texxx

Texxx Special Teamer

I hated Sapp as a player, but I love the guy as an analyst. He says what he feels and doesn't hold anything back which is what I love from most analysts. He is right on this as well.

4. cris80

cris80 comic relief

I agree with Sapp on this one.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

IMO sapp sucks as analyst, just because he says what he feels doesn't mean he has a clue. most times he's just rambling on so he can hear himself talk much like he did as a player.

but he's right on with this one.

6. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

How can I rep Sapp? :rofl:

7. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Yea gotta go with Sapp here, i agree with him more often then i dont

8. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

On Twitter he is QBKilla. Rep him there LOL!

9. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Wow, a guy who had a big mouth as a player tells a player who doesn't have a big mouth to shut up, priceless.

10. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Yep, right on target. Just STFU...

#54's BS from his original comments thru his damage control of him not being a rod head is the icing on the nauseating Bear cake of a season. I pray I don't have to read anything more from this bozo.

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Sapp is a loud mouth, crapty analyst but Urlacher should take a clue from what he said, instead of bashing your own team why not take an active part in helping them.