WCW BTB (My Attempt)

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by ryangaydos1, Mar 23, 2010.

1. **********Automerged Doublepost**********

[​IMG]

"Well, well, well, ladies and gentlemen it is the final show before our first PPV event Greed. O, how I've been waiting for this day. Greed will be a smash hit, but before we get there we still have a bunch of deciding matches to take care of.

Tonight, you will see the other semi-final match for the WCW Heavyweight Title. Jeff Jarrett will be taking on Big Sexy Kevin Nash with the winner going onto Greed to face Goldberg for the championship.

Our other two matches will be for the Hype Division Fatal Four-Way that will take place at Greed. Shane Douglas will get his chance at shocking the world against Scott Hall. Douglas, if you lose. you will have hell to pay for all of your transgressions against this companies. The second match tonight will be Christopher Daniels against Finlay who will be making his WCW debut tonight.

We will also see our first women's match tonight with Medusa vs. Daffney vs. Torrie Wilson.

I will also be announcing two more matches to the mix of events at Greed as well as an alteration to the Hype Division Championship Match at Greed! So everyone, stay tuned!"

That was a very big announcement from the WCW President. I wonder what he has in-store for us later tonight. I can't wait!

Anyway, lets get on with the first match.

Christopher Daniels vs. Finlay
    Daniels was more than ready to take on Finlay in his debut and even more ready to spoil it. But the pure Irish brawler was ready for the challenge of the high flyer. Finlay used some brawler take downs with multiple leg locks and under hooks used.

Finlay hit a back drop and had a full head of steam ready to get after Daniels. Daniels quickness won the fans over. He hit Finaly with flying clotheslines and then a big lariat. Daniels was going for the Angels Wings but was countered by Finlay.

Finlay rolled him up and tried to get small package move but Daniels kicked out and hit a dropkick. Daniels then used an STO for the tap out. Daniels is moving on to Greed.

Winner: Christopher Daniels

Medusa vs. Daffney vs. Torrie Wilson
    In the first ever Women's match, Medusa took Daffney and Torrie Wilson out very quickly. She over match with man-like moves with hard slams that damaged this necks of Torrie and Daffney. Medusa got the victory over Daffney.

Winner: Medusa

The Franchise Shane Douglas vs. Scott Hall
    Shane Douglas came out to many boos of the WCW crowd. Douglas then spit into the crowd and told them to shut up and that he was The Franchise of the company. Hall came out to wolfpack music and the cheer of the fans. You could tell the face/heel of the match.

Douglas started out with quick punches and Hall returned them and kept egging on Douglas. Hall used knees to the head and kept pounding on Douglas. Blows to the head would eventually open up Douglas as the crowd went wild. Douglas then battled back and used a drop toe hold on Hall and put an STO on Hall.

Hall didn't tap and Douglas quickly stomped on Hall. Douglas used a big belly-to-bely suplex on Hall to finish. 1, 2, th...no Hall kicked out just in time. Douglas went for another belly-to-belly but Hall countered and used The Outsiders Edge on him. Hall was down, Douglas was down. The crowd was in peril.

Hall went for the cover 1, 2, no! Douglas kicked out. Hall picked him up and powerbombed him. Hall went for the cover again, for sure he had Douglas pinned. 1, 2, thre, NO! Douglas kicked out again. Douglas then caught The Franchiser on Hall and pinned him. Douglas advances to GREED!

Winner: The Franchise Shane Douglas

Before the main event of the evening, the WCW President came out to announce more matches for Greed.

"Well like I've I promised before I will announce two more matches and a stipulation for Greed. First, Medusa will take on Daffney for the Women's Championship at Greed. Then we will introduce to you the United States Championship as well. Sting will take on Sean Waltman for that title in a normal single match.

Now as for the Hype Division Title. I created the Hype Division as a high flying superstar caliber league that will feature those who want to display their stuff. And since I made it so, the Hype Division Title Match will be a Ladder Match between The Franchise Shane Douglas, Christopher Daniels, Vampiro, and Shannon Moore.

Good luck to all competitors. I'll see you all at Greed."

Semi-Final WCW Heavyweight Title Tournament
    Jeff Jarrett and Kevin Nash both walked down to the ring and as we all know, last week Nash defeated new comer Sean Waltman via jackknife powerbomb. Jarrett used a guitar shot to get past Sting and now they're both looking at a shot for the WCW Heavyweight Title, however they will have to get through Goldberg first.

Jarrett started out with quick chops to Nash and then a bounce into the ropes and tried to shoulder bump Nash. Nash came back with a big forearm to the head of Jarrett and he was knocked out.

Nash began to work on Jarrett and just picked him up and started to bench press Jarrett to show his strength, he then power slammed Jarrett vigorously. Nash took off his shoulder straps and was getting ready for the kill.

Nash tosses Jarrett into the ropes and tries for the boot but Jarrett ducks it and chop blocks Nash's knee and he went down hard, clutching at the knee. Jarrett continued to work on Nash's knee with a few grabs and shakes of it. You can tell it was really messed up. Nash recovered and got back to his feet and started wailing on Jarrett again. But someone was coming to help out Jarrett.

The Franchise Shane Douglas was not done screwing over WCW wrestlers. Nash and the referee tried to get him out of here but Jarrett pushed Nash into the referee who was protecting Nash. The ref fell and Douglas took Jarrett's guitar and smashed it over Nash's head. Douglas then hit The Franchiser on Nash and Jarrett went for The Stroke and hit it.

Douglas got another referee down to the ring as Jarrett hit Nash with another Stroke. The ref counted 1, 2, 3. Jarrett won and is going to face Goldberg at Greed.

Winner: Jeff Jarrett