WDIS: Cam Or Eli?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by ragman, Sep 7, 2013.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I have this problem in 3 leagues.

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I'm astounded that you feel the need to ask this question.

3. ragman

The person who replied to my question no longer exists in my world. That is all.

Last year, Newton was 12 for 29 for 141 yards and 6 rushes for 42 yards. His passing yards total was the lowest of 2012.

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I don't understand any part of this post. But I agree with what walnuts said.

5. ragman

:icon_rolleyes:

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRakSkwBryY]I'M ALL OUT OF LOVE - AIR SUPPLY - YouTube[/ame]

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Cam

Historically Eli struggles with Tampa 2 like def

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Cam. Any offensive production, running and obviously passing is most likely going through Newton. I'd think about sitting him if you had a QB better than Eli.
    Manning was 213 with a TD and 192 with 0 TD against Dallas last year and the Cowboys have probably improved their DBs.

Either way IMO, you're not gonna get a lot of production out of your QB slot.

9. Steve12

Quick question, how did you end up with the exact same quarterbacks in 3 different leagues?

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Good question.

11. Steve12

Cam round 1, Eli round 2 lol.

12. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

are you really? i'm not

13. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

because i'm feeling particularly soft tonight, to answer your question with a very generic answer (because it is still all i can muster), cam was the 4th overall fantasy qb last season. eli wasn't. i'll allow you to draw your own conclusion.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Cam was 4th overall in standard scoring leagues. Above AP,above Foster and Martin and Mega, above everyone not named Brees, Rodgers or Brady. Eli was QB15. 2 points ahead of Sam Bradford (looooooool) and 18 behind Josh Freeman (LMAOooooooo). Seattles defense is supposed to be stout, sure, but would you consider sitting Brady, Brees, or Rodgers against them in favor of Eli? Because thats effectively what youre talking about doing right now.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Eli was hirer than Megatron too. So was Sam Bradford and Carson Palmer...lol. Typically only a few players rank amongst the point grouping with QBs. Usually your premiere RBs.

The Bears D was ranked hirer than Brandon Marshall...by that theory, they should be taken in the second round of the draft...lol.

[​IMG]

You can't bench Cam for Eli. But seeing that he only scored 7 points against the Seahawks last season, I can understand the hesitation.

16. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

don't play fantasy football. sorry dude.

17. ragman

Simple. These are in basic Yahoo public leagues, and I didn't take the time to pre-rank my players because I hate taking the time to do that.

18. ragman

Really. Here was one of the drafts I sat in on. Yahoo gave me an A+ on it.

Newton
    Dalton
    Marshall
    Peterson
    'Sudfeld
    Murray
    Tompkins
    Vereen
    Bernard
    Floyd
    Woodhead
    Pettigrew
    Hauschka
    Janikowski
    Denver Def
    Allen
    Kuechly
    Tillman
    Barron
    Wake

19. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yahoo gave me an A+ in my dynasty "draft", even though my "first pick" was Jake Locker and my "second" was Alex Green. So dont get too puffed up about it, that grade means heck-all in the grand scheme.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Eli >>>> Cam.

Lol. Hope you went against the grain and started Eli.