WDIS: Week 7 Fantasy "Who Do I Start?" Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by wide right, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Week 7 Who Do I Start Thread (WDIS)

WDIS threads will be posted every Monday. All game times listed are EST, the world's time zone.

Please post any roster questions for week 7 in this thread.
    Not sure who to start? Post your questions here. Please do not ask to have your entire lineup filled out for you.

All posts must contain the following information for you to get the best answer:

* Include your league scoring for the players in question.
    * How many do you start at that position?
    * Who are they playing?

For example:
    WDIS Thomas Jones vs NE or Tatum Bell @ OAK. We start 2 RBs and my other starter is Joseph Addai.
    We get 20yds/pt rushing and receiving, td/6pts.

Sunday, October 21
    BAL @ BUF 1:00 PM
    ATL @ NO 1:00 PM
    ARI @ WAS 1:00 PM
    NE @ MIA 1:00 PM
    TEN @ HOU 1:00 PM
    TB @ DET 1:00 PM
    KC @ OAK 4:05 PM
    NYJ @ CIN 4:05 PM
    CHI @ PHI 4:15 PM
    STL @ SEA 4:15 PM
    MIN @ DAL 4:15 PM
    PIT @ DEN 8:15 PM

Monday, October 22
    IND @ JAC 8:30 PM

2. mcl21

mcl21 Starter

OK, who do you start Brandon Jacobs or Lendell White....I also have Parker and Gore starting...

Jacobs might split some time with Droughns, and I guess you never know with White and the Titans.

Also, Larry Fitzgerald or Dwyane Bowe? I'm also starting Jerricho Cotchery right now with Marvin Harrison (who I'm trying to trade) and Anquan Boldin.

3. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Brandon Jacobs
    &
    Larry Fitzgerald (if Kurt can operate as QB)

4. mcl21

mcl21 Starter

And if Kurt can't go, which looks like he might not be able to go....do you put Marvin Harrison in instead? I'm just not sold on Tim Rattay throwing passes to Fitz/Boldin

5. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

I thought you were starting Harrison. If Harrison isn't starting you have to play him first and foremost despite going up against a very good Jags defense.

6. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

3 of the folllowing WR's:

Marques Colston
    Bobby Engram
    Patrick Crayton
    Santana Moss

7. mcl21

mcl21 Starter

I'd say Engram, Crayton and Moss....

Hasselbeck or Eli Manning?

8. wide right

:word:

Eli Manning

9. seanq

seanq Starter

GIF Keeper League:
    My two defenses are playing each other this weekend. Should I start the Colts D/ST or the Jaguars D/ST?

Secondary question, which WRs to start:
    Randy Moss, NE (@ Mia)
    Jerricho Cotchery, NYJ (@Cin)
    Devin Hester, Chi (@ Phi)
    Lance Moore, NO (vs Atl)

I need to pick 3 of those 4 (well, I have Bobby Wade too, but meh). I expect Moss will have a good week against Miami with Stallworth a little banged up and Watson potentially getting rested this week too. In thinking about Hester, note that this league does give 6pts for TD & Punt returns as well as 1 pt / 25 kickoff return yards and 1 pt / 10 punt return yards. This makes him a serious X factor - some weeks he just gets low single digits. Last week he got 33 pts though!

Thanks

10. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Jacksonville Defense just because I think they have more turnover potential. If Bob Sanders doesn't play, then Indy's defense isnt the same.

WRs: Moss (always start him), Cotchery, Hester (since you get points for return yards as well)

11. mcl21

mcl21 Starter

Hey guys....do you start Fitzgerald (who will have Rattay throwing to him) or do you go with Dwayne Bowe vs OAK?

In my flex spot....Frank Gore vs Giants or Kenny Watson vs Jets?

12. wide right

Fitz and Gore

13. mcl21

mcl21 Starter

What about Fitzgerald or the just returning Anquan Boldin???

I understand why you say Gore, feature back, gotta go with him...I just needed to ask because the guy I'm facing has Rudi Johnson starting right now who is inactive for today's game...also has Thomas Jones...but I wanted to try and see what I could do...

OK, lemme further this question haha....Lendale White or Kenny Watson?

14. wide right

LenDale has been finding the endzone lately and Brown is out so I'd go with him.

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Wowee WR those was some bad bad calls, lol...ahh hindsight is always 20/20, I would have agreed with those calls at the time myself.

16. wide right

C'mon, who knew Kenny Friggin Watson would explode? :icon_mrgreen:

17. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

The only good waiver pick up that I had last week was Kenny Watson. Praying Jesse Chatman works out this week for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.