Week 10 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Nov 6, 2019.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I hate when the Eagles have a bye week. Especially when there aren't really any early games that I'm interested in.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Holy cow...week 10 already? Where did the time go? :(

Cowboys face the Vikings and I'm not nervous at all. We owned Cousins back when he was in DC and their WRs are banged up. We should be fine...

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yesterday was the first time I missed a thursday game in...well, a very long time. I wasn't busy, I was home, I had nothing better to do...

I just forgot xD.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I think I've had enough.

Back in the Romo days, when he was having a bad game but the running game was on fire, Garrett put the ball in his hands in crunch time, with the results everybody already knowss.

Last night, the same thing happened, only the exact opposite. Dak Prescott was on fire, shredding the Vikes' D. Ezekiel had nothing...they had committed to stop him and they succeeded. So what happened at the end with the game on the line? Of course they force-fed it to Zeke and they fell short. AGAIN.

I swear to God I've had it with this useless, dumb ginger. I'm this close to vowing to never watch again until he's gone. He had a full decade and achieved nothing with it, and will waste one of the better Cowboys rosters ever assembled while they're cheap...it took 25 years to Jerry and his boys to figure out how the Salary Cap works. It could take another 25 to take full advantage of it, and Jerry doesn't have that time.

F Jason Garrett. F him in the A. I don't ever want to see his face again.

This ends my rant.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  5. DawkinsINT

So many upsets yesterday. A lot broke well for the Eagles division and wild card chances. Even though I won't be able to stay up for all of it, I'm looking forward to tonight's Seahawks-49ers game.

TJ likes this.
  6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

With the way the other divisions are going, don't kid yourself: only one team is going to make it out of the NFC East, and it could be decided in week 16 at the Linc.

Tonight's game will be awesome and I'll probably miss most of it...

7. DawkinsINT

I'm pretty sure it will only be the division leader coming out of the NFC East, but stranger things have happened....it did last year.