Week 12 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Nov 19, 2019.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

A lot of good match-ups this week including a huge Packers-49ers game on Sunday night that I won't be able to stay up for.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Cowboys at Patriots is pretty much the only game at the 4:15PM slot...the other one I can't even remember right now, and I just looked at the schedule.

Is this the first week with 4 prime time games? Thursday night, Sunday afternoon, sunday night and monday night.

Anyway...Garrett vs. Bellichick is so unfair I demand a 14-point head start!!

3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

This Sunday, the Washington Redskins (1-9) host the Detroit Lions. The Cincinnati Bengals (0-10) host the Pittsburgh Steelers. In what's switched from "Tanking for Tua" to "Bobbing for Burrow," we don't expect either of those two to win and ruin their shot at a top pick, do we?

TJ and DawkinsINT like this.
  4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I have a friend who's a Dolphins fan and was really excited about going for Tua. Then the Dolphins got their winning streak and he got bummed out. Then Tua got hurt and now he says that with the luck they have, Tua will fall to the Patriots at the 30-something pick, will be just fine, and proceed to destroy the Dolphins for the next 20 years while Bellichick moves his conscience to a super computer.

The worst part is that I think it can totally happen.

5. DawkinsINT

These injuries on the Eagles are ridiculous. All 3 starting WRs, Jordan Howard, and Lane Johnson out. I have no idea how they are going to score. Throw to Ertz every play?

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Jason Garrett has sucked the joy and the happiness of watching football from me. After the blocked punt, I told my girlfriend if she wanted to hang out...I tried to buy her an ice cream... "no, no, honey...watch and enjoy your game..." she said without taking her eyes off that book she was reading...

I hate football...I really do...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  7. DawkinsINT

I have no words for the pitiful offensive performance by the Eagles yesterday. As bad as the roster was due to injuries (and awful drafting), they played way worse than I thought they would. I've never seen Wentz play so poorly. I feel bad for the defense which balled out for the most part.

TJ likes this.
  8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I think we all agree that Lamar Jackson will run away with the MVP award. I think it's really amazing. Too bad he'll have a short career like all running QBs.