Week 13 Lineup Advice

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by SlipoftheKnife, Nov 30, 2017.

1. SlipoftheKnife

SlipoftheKnife DP 2018 Week 2 expire Premium Member

Would you play Kareem Hunt this week over Lamar Miller? What do you think of my lineup, does it need any changes? I was playing with the idea of benching Hunt and putting in Miller and then putting Westbrook in the flex. Tell me what ya think. Thanks again

Big League
    - 12 team 0.5PPR
    1 point per 10 yards rushing +3 point bonus for 150+yard rushing
    1 point per 10 yards rushing receiving +4 point bonus for 200+rec.
    1 point per 25 yards passing +5 point bonus for 400+yards pass.
    6 points per TD rushing/receiving/passing

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 K, 1 D/ST

QB - Carson Wentz
    RB - Melvin Gordon
    RB - Kareem Hunt
    WR - Tyreek Hill
    WR - AJ Green
    Flex - Lamar Miller
    TE - Travis Kelce
    K - Ryan Succop
    D/ST - Ravens

Bench

Danny Woodhead
    Dez Bryant
    T.Y. Hilton
    Corey Davis
    Dede Westbrook
    Lions

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Im having a hard time playing Hunt after last week.. all of my top lineups, some within the top 20, had Hunt. We all know how that worked out. Until Andy Reid figures out how to beat zone coverage Hunt will just a be a no body on a team that has failed to adjust in over 7 weeks, 28 quarters, 14 halves of football... that is really bad, like fire someone bad.. that means they can't adjust.. If there was an adjustment to be made it would have happened at halftime the first game they lost. Miller is in a decent matchup but as soon as Tenn gets ahead Miller is toast.. not like he wasn't already stale.

Based on what I see on your roster Hunt has the best play ability and it could happen, the Jets have allowed the third most big plays to running backs this season.