Week 14 Lineups

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by SlipoftheKnife, Dec 6, 2017.

1. SlipoftheKnife

SlipoftheKnife DP 2018 Week 2 expire Premium Member

Should I put each league in its own separate post or can I ask for advice in all 4 leagues in 1 post? My lineups are in my signature if it's okay to ask for advice for multiple leagues in 1 post. Should I be worried about Drew Brees this week and Kareem Hunt? I have Brees and Hunt in 3 of my leagues

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

I've always been a fan of sticking with your starters.. you know, the guys that got you here =)

But Hunt, unlike everyone else in KC last week, continues to be fantasy football irrelevant. And the week you bench him is the week he goes off... maybe... according to the heat map KC has one hell of a matchup this week and I would start Hunt, he has got to find the end zone this week, right????????

Brees has a great match-up but Thursday nights are notorious for low production. But the Saints are a run first team this season and you're used to Brees not being "Brees" by now and know what to expect there. The matchup is the matchup and I think he'll produce as he has for the entirety of the season, not worried. And if Ingram sits, I like his chances a lot more.

If you have other specific start/sit question just post them up here. Good luck sir!