Week 15 DEF

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Bigcat27, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Bigcat27

Bigcat27 EOT JAN 1 2020 Premium Member

hey there

Rolling with the Jets D for a few more weeks but they play the Ravens in Week 15 so not a great spot.

Any suggestions for likely Waiver DEF to pick up now? I also have Giants locked up (play Miami in Week 15) but also available are:
    • LAC
    • Was
    • Cin
    • Den
    • TB
    • Det
    • Ari
    • Atl
    • Oak
    • Mia

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Thats more research than I'm willing to do for free. Last sign up I show for you is 2018.

3. Bigcat27

Bigcat27 EOT JAN 1 2020 Premium Member

I did sign up this year but didn’t notice that I hadn’t used my old email account for this site. Swapped them out in my profile now.

Kurt likes this.
  4. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Excellent question by the way. Was fun to look down the road a bit.

NYJ - w13 and w14 for sure. Then you have...

NYG - w15 = MIA ranked 32nd in FP allowed. / NYG are ranked 18th in FP scored -
    DET - w15 = TB (30th) / DET rnk 27th

Week 15 winner is Giants - alternate is KC versus Denver -

WAS - w16 = NYG (31st) / WAS rnk 21st
    CIN - w16 = MIA (32nd) / CIN rnk 31st
    MIA - w16 = CIN (29th) / MIA rnk 32nd

Week 16 winner is Washington playing at home - but the defense will need to be healthy and I'd really want to see them continuing to come on strong (defensively) between now and then. You could also consider Denver vs Detroit if the Denver offense shows signs of life. Week 16 is tough on your waiver wire. Let's circle back on this week 14 and 15... KC has been coming on they have CHI.. KC could be playing with a lot on the line in very cold conditions. Defense will be prominent in this one.

Week 16 winners are KC, DEN or WAS - gotta see how things look come week 15/16 -