Week 2 Venting thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Greg Brosh, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

What a waste Gerhart is. My gawd. Between him and his offensive line. One of the only few guys I really thought would be a true workhorse. This dude can't even manage more than 2 yards a carry.

LebaneseFF likes this.
  2. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

I feel your pain Greg. I have him on 2 teams. Also have Tory Smith so combined I think they managed 2 pts

3. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Screw the Falcons. Screw them . Scssrew Nuggen too.

4. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Toby Gerhart can run off a cliff. Should have played patriots insyead of Dolphins. Gonna lose both games this week.

5. christrjohn

christrjohn The Bulldog Premium Member

Well my running game is shot!! AP, now Charles, my WR only getting a few points and damn Brady really?? What happened to him and in my other league had Ryan way to follow up that game last week.. Lost 4 of 4 this week... Oh an AJ green forgot bout him

6. Greg Brosh

If Charles doesn't come back (ankle), I'm done this week. It's the same league I have Gerhart. Michael Floyd blew with Palmer out and DeSean Jackson exited early to.

This local league is killing me.

7. christrjohn

christrjohn The Bulldog Premium Member

Feel your pain Greg I'm going to lose to a guy that drafted the Seahawks defense 2nd round and K in 3rd round so yea everybody in the league has already called me just to let me know

8. Greg Brosh

The injuries this week across the board are just mind boggling.

Jackson, Hurn, Mathews, Charles..........

9. bcole

bcole General Disarray Fantasy Guru

I hope I'm not too late to bash Toby Gerhart, because he's sure doing it to me. I had Gerhart, Torrey Smith and RG3 today. To make matters worse I went up against Jordy Nelson, Alfred Morris and Delanie Walker. Oh, and of course Antonio Gates is watching the whole debacle from my bench. Sometimes it just doesn't matter how good the team that you drafted looks like it should be...

10. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

I'm with ya bcole had Torrey and gerhart on my standard. Today my team let me down. Good on paper just nothing in real life. Guess I gotta settle with one loss for the year

11. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

Pita 3pt and Daniels gets 2TD
    AP out indefinitely
    Colston 0
    Vereen idk did he just lose his job to ridley?
    Brees doesn't even get 15

Only reason I am still in the game is bc my opponent had charles.

So Dwyane allen has to out score cody parker by 13 and change for me to lose.

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

29 yards and zero TDs from both my starting RB's COMBINED (Charles/Gerhart).

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

same here - zero points from my rb's forte/p. thomas while the guy i played had antonio gates.

14. kpatidar1

kpatidar1 2nd String Premium Member

THANK GOD I DIDN'T PLAY NUGENT OVER BAILEY BECAUSE I WAS TOO LAZY! PHEW.
    but the on the flip side Colston had a zero... and also Vereen and Benjamin weren't so hot... WHATS UP WITH THAT!!!???

15. Greg Brosh

The Browns threw all the secondary they could at stopping Brees, shelling out seven defensive backs at times.

16. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

I am not worried about brees and it looks like I will pull put the W.

17. LebaneseFF

I have no words for what happened to me I will just show you.

League 1: I am up by 32 points but the guy has Lesean McCoy and Andrew Luck playing tonight so I lost
    League 2: Floyd, Forte, White, agh.. in a league where we score 150-200 pts weekly, I have 67. with Luck and Wanye to play tonight. I am down 60 pts.
    League 3: I still have Foles to play but I am down and I benched Marshall
    League 4: Adrian Peterson, RG3, Desean Jackson, Reed, Now Ingram! I lost
    League 5: Dynasty league I lost by 100pts!
    League 6: I lost Jamaal Charles, Ingram and RG3 and I lost

League 7: I am up 36 pts vs you very own @Greg Brosh but he has Luck Sproles and Ertz playing tonight, I only have Maclin!

18. LebaneseFF

Brosh beat me i went 1-6

19. Greg Brosh

Thank goodness I called the audible and took out Richardson for Sproles.

20. Greg Brosh

In my local league at 0-2, I'm last in Points For and I have the 3rd worst Points Against average.

The 2 guys I've faced have had teams where a majority of their players score in the teens and 20s.