Week 4 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Sep 25, 2019.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Wow...already pretty much at a quarter mark of the season. Eagles are in real trouble if they can't upset Green Bay in WI. Ugh.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yup. We'll be reading "first quarter awards" columns on monday. Time sure does fly.

Cowboys vs. Saints on sunday night. No Brees, so everybody will keep yelling "Cowboys haven't beaten anybody" after we go 4-0. It's ok. I don't want to get my hopes very high yet.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

What a gutty win by the Eagles last night. Rodgers had never lost when up by 10 pts at Lambeau. I'm so glad that the Eagles finally started using Jordan Howard. I'm really tired of Schwartz' defensive schemes and this secondary though. I have zero problem with giving up 2 first rounders for Jalen Ramsey.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, I do have a problem with you giving away 2 first rounders for Ramsey :mad:

DawkinsINT likes this.
  5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, back to reality, I guess. That was a very winnable game and the offense looked like it was back to the Linehan years. Hopefully Tyron's ankle injury is not too serious. We're lost without that guy.