Week 6 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Oct 9, 2019.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Big stretch of 3 straight road games for the Eagles starts in Minnesota this weekend. Their #1 run defense will get a serious test. Time to see who this inconsistent team truly is.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

We play the Jets which should be a morale boost before the Philly game...

3. DawkinsINT

The Eagles beat the Jets by 25 pts and listening to the fans and the team you would have thought the Eagles got crushed due to the inconsistent offense. I guess that's kind of good though to win and be upset by your play. Man I can't wait until DeSean Jackson is back.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Wait until you play the Dolphins and go to halftime up 10-6. You'll think yours is the worst team in history xD

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Was it just me or did it feel at times that the Giants might pull yet another upset over New England with their defensive line? They held up for a while...

6. DawkinsINT

I knew once the Pats got that TD right before halftime that the Giants were toast. I didn't watch the 2nd half but Brady looked as bad as I have seen him in some time.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Brady looks 42 years old. If it wasn't for that amazing defense and a cupcake schedule we'd be discussing the end of the Brady era. Let's see in december, when it gets cold. Old people can't stand the cold. I mean, I'm 37 and I had never felt it as bad before xD.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  8. DawkinsINT

This season is a lost cause for the Eagles. They need Schwartz replaced as DC so bad.

9. DawkinsINT

Eagles and Cowboys really tried to out embarrass each other this week. What a way to go into their clash next week.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

NFC East Championship game next week. Go 9-7 and make the playoffs for the right to be torched by the Seahawks at your own home in wild card round!!

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Doug Pederson has guaranteed the Eagles will beat the Cowboys next week.

Saving this one for the week 7 discussion.

12. DawkinsINT

He kind of backed off of that comment a bit. I wish he didn't. This lifeless team needs some kind of motivation.

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Jalen Ramsey has been traded to the Rams for two 1st and a 4th. He's not going to the Eagles, so I'm happy.

Now...how the heck will they extend him, though? One thing I've learned...or remembered from this Cowboys season is sure, you can sign extentions to all the players you want, but the minute one of them gets hurt, you're doomed...

14. DawkinsINT

I'm glad the Eagles didn't pay that price for him. With an aging roster they are going to need draft picks (that they probably will blow anyway).