Week 8 vent

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by LebaneseFF, Nov 2, 2015.

1. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

How many of you lost players yesterday to injuries? How many of you went up against Drew Brees or Eli Manning?

I had a terrible week. Losing 5 of my 6 leagues.

I also lost Steve Smith and probably Matt Forte in a few of my league.

2. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

I went up against Eli but still won. Palmer neutralized that pretty well. I lost Smith also. I cannot believe the number of injuries this year

3. LebaneseFF

Yeah luckily I haven't been hit much by the injury bug until this week. Let's see how bad Forte is...

4. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

Freaking activated John Brown and he didn't play a single snap. I would have only started Marvin Jones over him with 1.7 points.

It will be close tonight it is dependent on how luck and Ty play tonight on the other guys team plus a kicker.

Also I didn't want to pick up blue after not using a waiver claim all season to get the top pick, but I couldn't pass it up and now Williams who is a proven RB in Bells absence is up the next week.

LebaneseFF likes this.
  5. LebaneseFF

yup John Brown screwed me in one league too

6. satrapis

satrapis Feb 15th, 2016 Premium Member

Marvin Jones screwed me. I should have started Crabtree. Luckily I still won, but the points man......the points!

Also, I loved watching Aaron Rodgers getting his ass handed to him last night!

7. Samson

The points race is getting serious. It is really close that tiebreaker is going to make or break someone in my league his year. Donuts from mutiple WR at differnt this year has left me out of the points lead which is not a postion I am used too. I could still take it over, but I don't like not having that buffer.

8. Samson

Won the this week. I am now 6-2 in second place. 4th in points only 21 points behind the point leader.

9. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

I talked to my sister she is in first place 14 team league and just lost bell, Keenan, and Smith sr. I'm trying to help with damage control but damn her whole team just died

10. Samson

It could be worse, but only if she had Forte too. In a 14 team league that pretty much the end of the season. I assume people already have back up for back up depending how deep the bench is and how many starters.

Hopefully she can get Williams because he has proven to be able to work as the RB in Pittsburgh. WR you can get flyers much easier, but it will still be tough in a 14 team league.