What do you think of my team(s)

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by satrapis, Sep 8, 2015.

1. satrapis

satrapis Feb 15th, 2016 Premium Member

Just look at my sig. Thanks!

2. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

I am not a fan of the handcuff of a player, but I would handcuff Stewart with Cameron Artis-Payne if you can. The offense will be on the ground a lot more with the loss of KB, but I do not think Stewart will be able to carry the load.

Why Gates in the second league when you have Gronk? The only time you will use Gates is week 4 and you could get a TE with a good match up that week. I would have a RB WR prospect that would actually stand a chance of making the starting line up every week. I know you have a flex TE, but in a 10 team league I would bet there is a WR/RB that is going to score you more point consistently than Gates.

satrapis likes this.
  3. satrapis

satrapis Feb 15th, 2016 Premium Member

Stewart's handcuff went in the 7th round if you can believe that. I thought he was going to be mine later on.

I really don't know why I went with Gates. I know I drafted him in the 14th round and I was a little tipsy. There are a bunch of guys out there available in that league, so I guess you're right. I have to wait a week to make pickups anyways.

Kurt likes this.
  4. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

very solid advice

satrapis and LebaneseFF like this.
  5. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Yep I agree with Samson here

satrapis likes this.