What The Browns Actually Come Away With In The 2013 NFL Draft

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by cpgobrowns, Apr 28, 2013.

1. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

1st round - Barkevious Mingo, outside linebacker, LSU (6)
    2nd round - Josh Gordon, wide receiver, Baylor (50 catches 805 yards 5 TDs as a rookie)
    3rd round - Leon McFadden, cornerback, San Diego State (68)
    4th round - Davone Bess, wide receiver, Hawaii (avg. 64 catches, 700 yards over 5 year career with QBs as memorable as the Browns have had)
    4th round - Steelers' 3rd round pick in 2014
    5th round - Colts' 4th round pick in 2014
    6th round - Jamoris Slaughter, safety, Notre Dame (175)
    7th round - Armonty Bryant, defensive end, East Central (OK) (217)
    7th round - Garrett Gilkey, offensive tackle, Chadron St. (227)

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Hate the Mingo pick.

3. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Boom or bust, he's one trick now and just fast but they like him and plan to rotate plenty. Argue for a trade down and ill concur, but there weren't too many players on the board I liked at 6 the way things shook out.

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Mingo waa high yes, but he'll be an elite ROLB and those don't grow on trees.

That's a good place for a one trick poney. LOLB usually draws the TE and run plays. Mingo can pin his ears back most plays

Sent from my HTC Vivid

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I just don't see that JJ.

6. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

He has the measurables of an elite pass rusher, he has the skill.of an good pass rusher. He just needs to learn gap discipline and hell at least marginal run defender

He is much better then Bruce Irvin was last year, and will be a much better pro

Sent from my HTC Vivid

7. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

I like it. They plan on rotating pass rushers extensively from what I read. Mingo, Sheard, Kruger and Groves giving "full service" to opposing qbs. The point of the thread was that they didn't take this draft off like columnists are saying. They got two pretty good receivers out of the draft (one with star potential) and two better picks to move up next year if need be.