What Would You Do?

Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by davematthews3, Jun 18, 2009.

1. davematthews3

davematthews3 1st Stringer

Saturday's heavyweight unification bout between Wlad Klitschko and Ruslan Chagev is in jepoardy and has been condemned by the Association of Ring Physicans. Chagev's last two fights have been cancelled because of blood tests that show that he has Hep B. However his promoter contends that he has never been sick from it and is just a carrier.

So if your Klitschko do you drop out of the fight?

Source:AAPRP condemns Klitschko-Chagaev! | Fightnews - Boxing News Updated 24/7

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Can a carrier pass it on?

If so then I don't fight him.

Of course I wouldn't fight a professional boxer who was healthy either, so I may be biased.

:icon_eek:

3. davematthews3

It is possible but not definite. And the commish where the fight is taking place has stated if Klitschko will fight they will allow the fight.

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Hepatitis B isn't the killer it used to be. But still, I wouldn't fight him.

5. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

this fight was supposed to be free on regular tv for peeps.

If he is concerned about it, then whatever just go and fight one of the many other fighters out there.

6. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Im not fighting him either
    dont want Hep B, or anything else for that matter

7. davematthews3

This is already his second opponent for the fight. I think Klitschko will fight I think it is a joke that he even has a choice though the fight should be stopped. But this is also the same sport that let Tommy Morrison back in the ring after his HIV some how went away.