Who Can You See Becoming A Bust In This Years Draft?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Jihad Joe, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

My biggest would be Nate Solder. I just dont see it in him.

Torrey Smith as well. He could go alot higher then expected based on speed

2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

3. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

This for sure.

4. Scam Newton is obvious......

Aldon Smith would be my choice. That broken leg may have sapped some of his athleticism but teams will still be interested because of his potential.

5. Jihad Joe

I try to avoid QB's with these list's. Too easy considering how teams tend to overvalue

6. Jihad Joe

Aldon Smith is another

Always leary of the "could be the best in this class in a few years" types

They usually arent now for a reason

7. Jihad Joe

Kerrigan is another one. Dont think he'll be a bad pro, but I can see him being a Daryl Tapp type DE

8. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

There is a lot this year.

9. Jihad Joe

Seemingly the entire back end of the first. Any OT. Bowers and Quinn. Any QB taken in the first. Pretty much everyone but Ingram

10. mike oxlong

I think Fairley, Green, Jones, Peterson, Prince & Jimmy Smith are the only players destined for greatness. I just don't see anyone else living up to the hype. I do like Miller, but LB's shouldn't be drafted in the top 5 unless you are a Ray Lewis and as much as I like Miller, he isn't going to be that good.

11. Jihad Joe

I like Ingram as the safe pick

I dont see anyway he isnt a 1,200-1,500 yard rusher. Doesnt have the measurables "elite prospects" HB's have, but he has everthing elite HB's have

12. mike oxlong

I like Ingram a lot, and I agree about his production, IF he stays health which I just don't see happening.

13. Patrick Peterson, Marcell Dareus, Mark Ingram and Mike Pouncey are probably the safest first rounders in this years draft.

I would include Tyron Smith as well but my only real knock on him is that with all his athleticism......he never played left tackle in college. Or maybe I'll just look the other way about it and assume Lane Kiffin is a dumbbutt. :icon_cool: lol

14. Jihad Joe

I think Smith is a guy that would have been top 10 or 5 if he went back to skool

15. Smith probably would have played left tackle had he returned. The top of the 2012 would be really stacked with Smith, Andrew Luck and possibly Matt Barkley if he declares.

The Luck-Barkley debate should be better than Gabbert-Newton.

16. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

costanzo could be horrible especially against speedy dudes

17. That's why I'm not a big fan of him.

18. mike oxlong

all these coulds and ifs and people are taking them as if they are facts. Smith could suck if he isn't coached right or gets bigger, but somehow he is good and Castonzo is bad. In truth, they likely both will never amount to squat, which is why there is no T that deserves to be taken in the top 20.

19. The only OL I would be safe and secure with in the first round is Mike Pouncey.

Smith isn't going to last to No. 19 as we would have two months ago.

20. I think people are underrating the o.line. Sure there is no top 10 pick but there are plenty of guys that deserve to be taken in rd. 1.

Pouncey, Carimi, Solder, Castonzo, Smith