Who Is The Biggest FF Bust?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by wide right, Nov 9, 2007.

1. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

A lot a big names and early draft picks haven't performed like they were supposed to.
    Injuries, age, bad teams all have contributed to some big name busts so far.

Who do you think has been the biggest bust?
    Here's a few that immediately come to mind:
    • Larry Johnson
    • Shaun Alexander
    • Frank Gore
    • Thomas Jones
    • Rudi Johnson
    • Lawrence Marony
    • Willis McGahee
    • Marvin Harrison
    • Vince Young
    • Donovan McNabb
    • Marc Bulger
    • Reggie Bush

2. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Steven Jackson is a bigger bust than anyone that's on that list if you go straight by numbers. However, i dont like to factor in guys who got injured, just underperformers. For those underperforming its probably Shaun Alexander though he's been nicked up too.

3. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

I'd vote for Larry Johnson. Had him last year and he was HUGE....has been nothing this year.

4. AdiBear

AdiBear 1st Stringer

with out a doubt it has to be that BUTTCLOWN Cedric Benson:icon_evil:

5. Underground Dyer

Underground Dyer Chicago Bears Know-It-All

Adi Bear beat me to it. I am in a keeper league and we decided to reshuffle the teams and only keep two players going into the draft. I kept Drew Brees and Cedric Benson.

Brees has been playing lights out the last few weeks so he has pulled himself out of the bust/disappointment category. But keeping Benson has been an astounding mistake considering it came down to him and Steve Smith.

I've been kicking myself all season.

6. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

A Big guy for me, Was LJ Smith, Took him pretty early.. I know he's McNabb second piece of Bread, N Butter... Westbrook being the bread, and LJ Being the Butter, It's been nothing but toast for McNabb all season, All the media pointing at how bad McNabb is, It's not him, It's the Franchise he's in, For never getting him any help at the WR position. Therefore, LJ Being hurt all season, has killed me, cause i've not had a stable player at TE now.

7. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

I think that LJ has been an upset this year but what about Steven Jackson, this is a guy who was probably in the top 5 picks of every FF draft this season and he's done hardly anything to warrant a high pick. It's a shame that his O-Line hasn't performed very well otherwise it may be a different story.

8. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I'd go with the guys I drafted: Larry Johnson and Maroney.

9. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

ugh... the one league I live drafted with my old college friends... first two picks... Frank Gore and Marc Bulger.

I've gotten stomped more than a few times this year, although I did dump Bulger two weeks ago.

10. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Gore has been a huge bust, McGahee and LJ stick out also......If you were going by last years numbers and expectations you could put LT in that group to.

11. seanq

seanq Starter

Is McNabb done as a fantasy starter?

12. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I would go with Reggie Bush. His whole nfl career has been a bust. he was really really good in college. the NFL is a different story.

13. FinFan_23

FinFan_23 Team Veteran

Steven Jackson. He was took 2nd in our draft and hasn't did anything after being out almost all year.

14. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

Frank Gore.

No 100 rushing yards this year... 539 rushing yards this year... 3 TDs...

15. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

Larry Johnson/Shaun Alexander?

16. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

i say frank gore and steven jackson our one of the biggest fantasy busts

17. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

Gore and Jackson for sure. Chad Johnson has sucked it up for most of the year too

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

He's been doing pretty well fantasy-wise, especially in ppr leagues.

19. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

He's only been in the NFL for a year. :icon_eek:

20. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

o yea my bad... well he is still a bust