Who is the receiver to own in Oakland?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by hb7, Aug 29, 2014.

1. hb7

hb7 Feb 28th, 2016 Premium Member

Carr lit it up last night. I have seen mixed reviews on all of the oakland receivers and want to get an idea to how some people would rank them (Denarius Moore, James Jones, Rob Streater, Andre Holmes) for PPR.

2. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Because of the QB situation, none are high commodities. I did like Holmes, but he's regressed. Your best bet is going Jones. Moore has the most talent of all of them, but that receiving unit is going to be consistent across the board.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

People overlook Rod Streater out there too. He'll take some catches from Moore and Jones as well. he had 60 catches and 900 yards last year with 4-5 scores.

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Holmes is the tallest at 6-4.

5. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I'd go this way in ranking them:

James Jones
    Andre Holmes
    Rob Streater
    Denarius Moore

You'll get about 20 different answers though. Their QB situation makes it tough.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Matt Schaub to James Jones has a lot of potential. But signs are pointing towards Schaub pretty much being done and Derek Carr possibly starting. I read that he could also be relegated to the third string role behind McGloin. If I was guessing, I'd guess that Schaub would start the season on a short (very short) leash...

If I were drafting one receiver from the Raiders though, it would be Jones.