Who Should Be MVP

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by n1gbpackfan, Dec 19, 2007.

1. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Who do think should be the MVP?

I know Tom Brady is more than likely gonna get it, butI think there is a strong case for Favre to receive it as well, with all he has accomplished this season, after everyone in the media thought he was 'washed' up and should retire. Notice, no retirement questions this season.

2. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Tom Brady,especially since he's probably going to set some records that are going to be hard to be broken,and probably win another Super Bowl.

3. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

Marsha Brady

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

There should be an MVP* this year

(*=besides Tom Brady)

5. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

By all means.. the question is who should be MVP? If you have another choice besides Favre or Brady, state their name and the reason! :icon_cheesygrin:

6. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

At this point...Brady in a landslide.

7. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i think its randy moss to be honest, hes scored such a big portion of their points and is responsable for opening up the other guys for just as many....brady was always good, but he was never even close to this good without moss....thus making moss extremely valuable....the definition of an MVP

8. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

OJ Atogwe FTW!!! :icon_cheesygrin:

9. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Adimchinobe Echemandu! :icon_mrgreen:

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Jessica Simpson...I mean, Tony Romo!!

11. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I Agree.

I would say, it's a 3-QB Race for MVP... maybe even add a RB... and a WR

Brady = Should win.

Favre and Romo = They all said Favre was washed up, And Look what Romo is doing in his first full season.

Adrian Peterson = I think they're renaming the franchise.. Minnesota Petersons'.

Randy Moss = For the reason k-train stated.

12. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Brady can win games with Bart Simpson as a receiver. If Moss wasn't there the other guys would have split the receptions. Brady always has been the difference, no matter who he has to work with. This year he'll win it hands down,but the real test of his talent was the previous seasons making marginal receivers into good receivers.

13. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

Three rings proved this post...well except for Bart.:icon_lol:

14. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

I remember a few weeks ago, these were all but sureties according to media types and Patriots "fans". Brady still needs 4 TD passes to tie the TD pass record, currently doesn't have the 121.2 passer rating required to set that record, is nowhere near the 5084 yards required for the yardage record, and I hear heavy rains are on their way to Foxborough this Sunday. We all saw Brady's reaction to bad weather last week, even facing a horrible defense.

15. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

I know it will never happen because these guys never get the credit they deserve but I would love to see the award to go to everyone on the Pats OL.
    I know Brady is having an amazing year but the line probably the best I have ever seen and he will be the first to tell you he wouldn't be able to do anything without them.

16. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Since this appears to be the homer thread, Brian Westbrook!:icon_mrgreen:

But seriously, there's really no reason to have a debate about who should be the MVP this year.

17. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

I agree Randy Moss cannot be overlooked in the MVP voting. I know Brady is getting him the ball but Moss made this Offense this great by just being on the field and producing to a whole new level no1 has ever seen..

18. sender_name

sender_name Rookie

I am sticking with tom brady, as brady has done it w/ out moss, but moss never elevated a QB to the status of a brady

19. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

You ever hear of Culpepper? He was a stud at QB with Moss....after Moss he looks like Jeff George!

Back on topic though....It's a safe bet Brady wins it but I think you could make a case for Tomlinson. Chargers in the 1st half of the season were struggling big time and at about 5-5. Tomlinson questioned certain players manhood and had a fewaltercations and got them fired up and turned around to a 3 seed in the playoffs and good momentum going in.

20. efunk_adelic

efunk_adelic bolt fanatic

Tom Brady has done a spectacular job.