Who Teams Were Talking To At The Senior Bowl

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by SRW, Jan 26, 2008.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Who teams were talking to at the Senior Bowl!

2. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Thats it- or is there more updating coming?

3. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

If we didnt talk to Sederick Ellis that better mean we have seen enough and he is already a lock

4. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Why did we not talk to anyone? :icon_mad:

5. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

I don't think this list is 100% accurate. No way this is all there is to it!!! I think there is more to come on this topic.

6. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

I hope we talked to Colt brennan...we need another Waterboy - seriously since the bowl game Brennan has gone from a 2nd/3rd round pick to probably a 6th/7th rounder.

7. mouse

mouse Starter

HERE ARE SOME MORE.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers:
    WR Andre Caldwell
    TE Fred Davis

Chicago Bears:
    Were very involved with the QB's
    QB Joe Flacco
    QB Chad Henne
    LB Dan Connor
    TE Brad Cottam
    WR Limas Sweed

New Orleans Saints:
    OT Gosder Cherilus

Jacksonville Jaguars:
    CB Leodis McKelvin
    ILB Tavares Gooden

Buffalo Bills:
    OLB Shawn Crable
    DE Wallace Gilberry

Arizona Cardinals:
    DT Dre Moore
    DT Red Bryant

San Diego Chargers:
    chargers were very active with the RB's
    OT Heath Benedict
    OG Mike McGlynn

Kansas City Chiefs:
    QB Joe Flacco
    WR Jordy Nelson

Seattle Seahawks:
    OT Chad Rinehart
    TE Kellen Davis
    WR Early Doucet

Cleveland Browns:
    WR Limas Sweed

Miami Dolphins:
    CB Charles Godfrey
    S Tom Zbikowski

Indianapolis Colts:
    OT Sam Baker

8. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Oh fudge, I do hope that we talk to some DEs before the draft.

9. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I love that the Fins were talking with TE Martin Rucker.....probably one of my favorite college players. They definitely need playmakers and this guy has the whole package.

10. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Bill Parcells is going to make sure he has a franchise TE. believe it!!!!

11. dolphindude13

Rucker could be the guy......He's amazing catching the ball and is above average blocking to imo which is hard to find in most TE's. 6'6 and 255 but he still runs pretty good....about 4.6 40 if I remember right. Whatever team drafts the guy, the fans should enjoy watching him.

12. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

I had Martin Rucker ranked 4th in TEs but the more i read and see of him i really enjoy this kid!!!! He is exactly the type of TE Parcells would be targeting. This factored in that the 2 TEs JerMicheal Finley and Fred Davis will be off the board prob. in the late 1st rd or early second rd. The Fins with their second pick in RD2 could land this stud!!!!!

13. dolphindude13

Fins have 2 2nd round picks and could get Rucker with one of em. I thought they should have 3 2nd rounders, I'll need to check on that.

14. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Yeah thats what i said-IMO they will. So far as having 3 2nd rd picks i have no clue. I know the other 1 came from the Chargers for Chris Chambers.

15. dolphindude13

Yeah I thought they had another from the Welker deal to New England.

16. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Damn you know what-I think your 100% right-they do got 3 2 rd picks. Damn DD13 Talk bout rebuilding Quickly. Think bout if the Fins get out of the #1 overall pick? The Fins could build there 3-4 Defense like a mofo in this draft and lock up some franchise players on the OLine and a Martin Rucker type TE. Thats why Big Bill wanted the Fins :dance04:

17. dolphindude13

Problem is none of the mocks or any draft board that I've seen show the Fins having 3 picks in the 2nd round.....Im looking now to see whats up.

18. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Cool let me know

19. dolphindude13

They traded Welker for a 2nd and a 7th in LAST years draft......which turned out to be Center Samson Satele and some LB i've never heard of.:sad5:

Can't believe they tendered Welker at the lowest level which was only a 2nd round pick when they could have spent another 250,000 and got a 1st and a 3rd for him.....Mueller was a hecken idiot!

20. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Yeah when the Fins traded Wes Welker to the Patriots i was like JFC-Thats the perfect type of WR Brady loves. He has been the biggest asset to Brady and Moss having the success they have had. Wes Welker is a damn good WR and it showed in a passing Offense with him being tied with T.J. Houshmandzedah for the most Receptions. On top of it they let him run off to a damn Div. Rival. Godo thing these types of things will not happen for a long time!!!! 3 picks in the 2nd rd of this draft is pretty damn insane!!!!!!
    Can't wait to see who you take with these picks.