Who's "Character Issues" Concern You More

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Jihad Joe, Jan 31, 2012.

?

Who's "character issues" concern you more

1. Janoris Jenkins

60.0%
  2. Dre Kirkpatrick

40.0%
  1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Janoris Jenkins or Dre kirkpatrick

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

neither to be honest. i think both guys will stay out of trouble...jenkins is not only tearing crap up but interviewing very well and seems to be clean (of weed, jeez) and dre was caught with what? 3/4 of an ounce? im high now and have more than that. i cant see teams caring THAT much except for a few...most teams probably dont care about weed as long as its not a problem (so not between july and febuary)

i think jenkins is the more likely of the two to stay out of trouble (just seems overall more intelligent) but im taking him anyway considering i have serious doubts of dre at corner and jenkins might even be more delicious in coverage than mo claiborne if he wasnt kicked off of florida

3. Jihad Joe

Dre as a CB to me is a feast or famine pick. I like him, but I can see him struggling in the NFL as well. IMO he isnt a day 1 #1 CB. I think Jenkins is more pro ready

4. Jihad Joe

As far as "character" I dont care about buttholes. I just dont want a guy I gotta worry about missing 4 games or a year.

Considering Dre's timing, Im more worried about him

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

If N. Bama coach Terry Bowden stands up for a kid u can bankon the kid having been "corrected"...

6. K Train

dre is my #4 corner and could play corner on about half the teams i think, but hes my #1 FS by a long shot. just seems like a perfect way to maximize his best abilities and hide his worst ones.

jenkins is really showing hes the #2 corner, he is a better prospect than haden was imo

7. Jihad Joe

I think Haden went really high due to a weak class and need. He was a good prospect, a legit #1 CB prospect, but 7 was very high

8. K Train

hes much better in real life than i thought he would be....he went insanely high for the prospect he was.

hes a legit top 3 CB right now