Why The Bills Went 0 For The Divison And Could Again

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by wide right, Aug 23, 2009.

1. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Last season the Bills didn't win a game in the division. Will it happen again?

After looking like crap in the preseason game against Green Bay last night QB Trent Edwards had an interesting quote.
    So leading up to this game against GB's 3-4 defense, the Bills never practiced against it. OK. There's clearly no need to be prepared for it. It's not like they will play 6 games against the 3-4 of NYJ, NE and Miami.

2. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

That's gotta be one of the stupidest things I've heard. Why wouldn't you practice against a 3-4 D. DJ needs to go!

3. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

wow that is just horrible coaching

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Wow. Just wow.

5. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

In today's Buffalo News there is a great article about the Bills ineptitude vs the 3-4 defense.

My question is what exactly were the Bills expecting? Seriously? This is the time of year to work on your weaknesses. Clearly the 3-4 of NE, NYJ, & Miami gives the Bills trouble. Shouldn't you freaking prepare for that? Who is the opening game against? Oh just New England's 3-4 defense on national freaking tv. Wanna look stupid some more? Obviously they do.

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

That's some pretty good prep work there guys...

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I could almost feel bad about this WR. But at the same time hearing and reading this gives me a raging semi.

8. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

Not looking forward to week one. They better start preparing for it.. NOW!
    This really bugs the crap outta me. I can't believe they didn't learn from going 0-6 in the div. last year

9. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

C'mon week 1!!!, wow, I'd like to hear some sort of explanation from Jauron...thats ridiculous!

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Amazing...