Wife Of Chargers DT Tommie Harris Has Died

Discussion in 'San Diego Chargers' started by Sweets, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The wife of San Diego Chargers defensive lineman Tommie Harris died Sunday evening in an Oklahoma hospital. She was 29. The Chicago Sun-Times reported that Ashley Harris, the wife of the former Bears defensive tackle, died two days after entering the hospital after suffering a stroke or brain aneurism. Harris split the 2011 season between the Indianapolis Colts and the Chargers and had been a Pro Bowl performer for the Bears. The Harrises were married in January and she delivered the couple's second child four months ago.

Source: National Football Post

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

How devastating for the Harris'...RIP and condolences go out to Tommie Harris and relatives from GIF.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

damn, so young ............. brain anurism bullcrap

4. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

That's unthinkable to lose your wife and life partner so early, my prayers go out to the Harris family.

5. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

RIP

Devastating...

6. RIP. He will be in my prayers.

7. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

RIP this is terrible so young. Screw man.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Horrible. Stay strong man. Couldn't even imagine...feel for him and the kid...

9. subsailor566

subsailor566 Rookie

Tommie Harris

My Heart goes out to Tommie Harris and his Family, What a tragedy for a Husband and the children to lose Wife and Mother so suddenly. No warning or preparation in a situation like can devastate a Family beyond anything I can understand. My middle brother was Murdered in 1985, But in his case he lived a life of violence ( on his part ) and though heartbreaking it was not really unexpected. I bring this up only because I know (somewhat ) the emotional turmoil involved. But in Mr. Harris's case we are talking about total Devastation, I feel for the Family and I send my Prayers to you and your Family for your tragic loss.