Wild Card Weekend

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Dec 31, 2019.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Bills at Texans
    Titans at Patriots
    Vikings at Saints
    Seahawks at Eagles

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Bills, Titans, Saints, Seahawks.

The AFC looks closer, as in anybody can win its games. In the NFC it's a little clearer. It will get better for the divisional.

Happy new year, GIF...

3. DawkinsINT

I like the Eagles a lot if Miles Sanders, Ertz, and Lane Johnson all can play. If not, it will be so much more difficult. Can't wait to hear their statuses tomorrow.

4. DawkinsINT

I can't imagine how sick to their stomachs that Bills' fans are right now. Wow...what a collapse.

5. DawkinsINT

I can't help but wonder if Wentz wouldn't have been put into concussion protocol. Ugh. They weren't going to win the Super Bowl or anything, but I wanted Carson to have the playoff experience.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I started rooting for you guys as soon as Wentz went down. Doug Pederson winning in the playoffs and super bowls with backup QBs would've been hilarious...and probably put him in the HOF right now. Also McCown making his playoff debut in his age 40 season...I saw a graphic during the week. Did you know he handed off to Emmitt Smith for his last ever TD run, and also threw the pass that became Larry Fitzgerald first-ever catch? I was a junior in college when those things happened.

I can see the Bills taking over the AFC East next season. The Patriots are getting old, Brady might not come back, and the Bills are the exact opposite. Those losses happen to young inexperienced teams. They'll be back.

I'm so happy I'll see the Super Bowl this year. Back in february I said that if the Patriots played in it again I'd "probably" won't watch. I'm glad my friends won't have the chance to throw that tweet back at me XD.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Mike McCarthy is the new Head Coach in Dallas and I.....I don't know how to feel about it.

Sure, he won a Super Bowl. But he had Aaron Rodgers. But Rodgers always hated him for passing on him when McCarthy was on the 49ers (even though he was only the OC). He's Jason Garrett without the clapping...exceedingly conservative. He cost Rodgers at least two more super bowls. But he says he has changed...he says he has a 11-people staff whose only job will be analytics...

So...yeah. I don't know.

At least Garrett is gone, right?

...yay?