Will "The Chin" Ever Coach Again?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by warcrychief, Jan 20, 2010.

1. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

This has been one of the more interesting offseason questions for me than most.

Bill Cowher has his choices of places to coach. but he has yet 2 chose.

What has kept him? and where do you think he will land?

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Of course he will coach again.

I don't know why, but I see him in Miami.

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Probably its hard to picture it though not in pitt.

4. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

5. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

Carolina or TB 2011

6. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

wherever he goes he will get paid $10 million a year to fail because hes the most overrated coach ever. Martyball jr will make all his money from now on for being comical running up and down the sidelines spitting every where....hes a money making personality but a piss poor gameplanner and where ever he goes he will likely be asked to built up a failing franchise and he will fail at it because no owner will give him another 15 years.

sorry, but its true

7. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

The Chin is done with coaching wants no part of it.

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Maybe he's learned something from watching from the sidelines?

:dontknow:

9. Texxx

Texxx Special Teamer

I guess if you'd have paid any attention to his tenure in Pittsburgh you wouldn't be saying anything like that. He wasn't handed any sort of great team to start out with. Show me another coach that has had the long term success that him or Fisher has had in this era. I'll save you the time. You won't. Cowher's already going to go down as a HOF coach.

He's just waiting on the right situation. I think he would have taken the Texans or the Bears HC job had one of them opened up. He'd probably take the Panthers or the Giants HC job as well. He's doing the right thing actually. He's just waiting on what he considers to be the prefect opportunity for him where he'll have the best chance to succeed and I'm sure that he'll want to pick a team that's already got a good QB for the future. He's basically "cherry picking" his next destination and with the demand for him to be a HC again, he can do that.

10. BettisComeBack

BettisComeBack Special Teamer

I couldn't disagree more! He was a great coach at Pittsburgh and will do well with whatever team he ends up coaching. He is HOF, all the way!

I was kinda hoping to see him go to Tampa... don't know why. Just seems like a good fit and I'd like to see them become contenders again!

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

yes. Carolina 2011. Been saying it since he left the 'burgh.