Woman Alleges Buccaneers CB Aqib Talib Threatened To 'Put A Cap In' Her

Discussion in 'Tampa Bay Buccaneers' started by Sweets, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

A Tampa woman has filed a lawsuit against Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Aqib Talib, alleging he threatened "to put a cap in (her)'' during a traffic dispute in December 2010 according to Roy Cummings of the Tampa Tribune. The plaintiff, Betty Atwood, said she was driving eastbound on Spruce Street near the intersection of Westshore Boulevard on Dec. 9, 2010 when Talib "negligently caused them to collide," according to the suit, filed March 2 in with the Civil Division of Hillsborough County's 13th Circuit Court. Atwood says in the suit that before police arrived Talib threatened her. She is suing him for $15,000, saying she suffered physical injuries from the crash as well as depression, anxiety, and "severe emotional distress" from Talib's threat.

Source: The Redzone

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i have a funny feeling that aqib says that to someone at least once a day .......

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Only once? I have a feeling he says it at least 5 times while driving. He probably says it to a deli clerk the didn't hear thin sliced turkey.

4. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Personally I think maybe he said he'd put something in her but it may not have been a cap. ZING!