Workplace Conduct Main Focus In Brett Favre Investigation

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by BigBlueBruiser, Oct 21, 2010.

1. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell told fans in an NFL.com chat that "workplace conduct" is the main focus of the league's investigation into allegations of improper behavior by Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre. Goodell said Thursday that the Favre situation is being treated seriously while facts in the case are being gathered. The commissioner's response came after one participant in the session argued that players haven't been given "fair warning in the area of workplace conduct with women around." "Each of these cases are looked at individually, and we have to be thorough and fair," Goodell said. "We also are working hard on the development of our workplace conduct training program for all teams. We are working with experts in the field and expect to roll it out to our teams by the end of the season. Brett Favre declined Wednesday to discuss allegations that he sent suggestive messages and lewd photos to a female New York Jets employee in 2008, when the quarterback played for the team. "That's a league issue that I just have to leave at that," said Favre, who met with NFL vice president for security Milt Ahlerich on Tuesday in Minnesota. Goodell also addressed numerous questions Thursday about player safety, a hot topic after the league's recent crackdown on players who make dangerous hits on opponents.

Source: NFL.com

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2010
  2. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

[​IMG]
    "Was the p**is on the job when it was photographed?"

1 person likes this.
  3. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...Goodell should be going after the Jets not Favre. Favre can send whatever he wants to Sterger. He's not her employer. He's just some idiot "co-worker" for arguments sake. It's up to the employer to discipline Favre.

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Didn't their parents taught them how to behave, so they need advise from the NFL?

So you can send pictures of your c**k to the girl next door and it is okay, just bc you're not co-workers?

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't think there's any laws yet to say what you can and cannot send over text as long as it isn't child ph0rn. I believe there are sexting laws for minors but nothing for adults yet from what I've read. I could be wrong.

In the workplace it would be her responsibility to go to Human Resources and file a complaint and the Jets would handle it as his employer.

6. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Here it would be sexual harassment too....