Wow

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by HailttRedskins, Apr 27, 2008.

1. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

I think this has been the best draft for us (that I've seen) in a long butt time.

Considering we never really have a draft :icon_lol:

Some good people to go with Jason, should be throwing a lot more this season, opening up :icon_cheesygrin:

2. ncnvader

ncnvader Stewart and Williams

Lets see a draft summary! I think you guys had a great draft too. As i said in Wards summary: Kansas City, Carolina, and Washington had the best drafts in my opinion.

3. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

See what it's like to actually have draft picks. Crazy strategy indeed.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Im jealous that you guys got Thomas and Kelly. Your going to have a sick receiving core in the future.

5. Brooklyn

Brooklyn AKEKEKEKEKE!!!

hey shut up!

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Off the top of my head the 2 WR and the TE were great pick ups...

7. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

I really like the sound of Tyron as well.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Redskins did a real nice job. Who's the odd men out at the WR position?

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

great draft by the skins. thomas and kelly are going to be tough.

10. Ridin Burgundy

Probably Mathis but hes only just been signed anyway.

We only had Moss, El, Thrash and Mix who were with the team last year so they will all stay.
    It should be good to see Mix, Washington and Kelly all fighting for the #3 spot and it will hopefully bring the best out in all of them.

11. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

what about your lines? you guys get hit with another injury and you guys are screwed.

12. Ridin Burgundy

We are ok on the OL for now but we would have major problems on the DL is someone went down.

We only have Golston, Monty and Griff at DT and behind Carter there isn't much. Daniels does nothing and Wilson is just a situational pass rusher.
    Hopefully the couple of rookies we signed can contribue because once again the biggest weakness is the DL.

It will be decent enough as long as we don't get any injuries but if we do we are hecked.

13. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

I guess were gonna be like the Colts a couple years back, offense smashing, but the defense having problems, who knows, still a lot of time before the season starts, I'm sure we'll pick up some people.

Yeah we signed some O and D line men.

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=35467