WR Anquan Boldin Agrees To 4-Year $28 Million Contract With Ravens

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by Sweets, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The Arizona Cardinals have traded receiver Anquan Boldin to the Baltimore Ravens for third and fourth round draft picks, league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter. Boldin, who was entering the final year of his old contract, agreed to a new $28 million, four-year deal with the Ravens, according to league sources. He had 84 receptions for 1,024 yards and four touchdowns in 2009.

Source: ESPN

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2010
  2. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I believe this signals the changing of the guard once again in the NFC West. It's your time now, 49ers....

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

You heard it here first!!

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Good for the Ravens. Let's see what the guys got without Larry on one side.

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

He tore it up his rookie season without Fitz around...of course he was young and fresh then and had relatively healthy legs.

6. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Finally we have a WR to talk about! I think he'll do good without Fitz, and if we can get Mason back his numbers will surely improve too.

7. mtzninersfan

mtzninersfan 1st Stringer

Well the Cards still have Breaston....the division is still theirs to lose.

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Woah. Nice move by the Ravens.

9. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Very good move by the Ravens.

10. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

a big arm qb with playoff experience, a backfeild and now boldin? just bet on these guys to win the division atleast

11. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

the cards lost too many players for us not to win. there is no kurt warner:icon_cheesygrin:

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!

13. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

if stallworth comes around....you guy's got some deep threat wr's

14. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Yeah I think the WR corps definitely took a huge step forward today, Boldin pisses out more talent every morning than all our other non-Mason WR's have combined.
    I still hope we go after a big bodied WR in the first or 2nd (depending whose available) to completely round out the group.

15. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Nice trade Ozzie. Mason will see more balls coming out of the slot also. Lets get this offense cranked up now. We got the Big 3 now. Ozzie does not like parting with draft picks. And Stevie wrote the check!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Anquan will look very nice in purple.

16. WOODDRIVER

WOODDRIVER Team Veteran

Let's just stay in our shoes for a minute. Yes, the Cardinals have lost a LOT of talent this off-season, but I'm surely not ready to crown the Niners' asses just yet.

BTW Ravens fans, you've got a really good player for about 8-10 games this year. He's a great player and a huge upgrade/compliment to your WR corps., but there is no reason to think he will become less injury prone!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  17. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

:doindadomodance::2::football::beerbang::word29: :drinks: :blob4::dance0::applausec::cope::clap08: :dance59::cele14::icon_acool::cool::clap: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright::icon_smile: :bye: