WR Brandon Marshall Claims He's Now Happy In Denver

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by SRW, Sep 25, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

When Brandon Marshall was asked about not playing through most of the second quarter Sunday in a 27-6 victory against the Cleveland Browns, he said: "Sir, you keep asking the same question. I keep answering it. I don't know what else you want me to do. I'm excited about playing against Oakland. I'm excited about us being 2-0. All I can do is do my job. Me being out there, not being out there as much as I used to be is something I have to get used to, but it's the National Football league. Things change. I think I'm good enough to be out there, but it doesn't matter what I think, so all I can do is embrace it. I've learned from trying to fight the system. You know what, this is a great time of the season for us to be 2-0." Does this mean Marshall, who issued a trade request on June 12, and again August 17, is happy to be a Bronco? "You guys are asking me questions from a month ago," Marshall said. "That's in the past. We're 2-0, the fans are happy, the players are happy, coaches are happy. Everybody's happy. Every Denver Bronco, fan, are happy right now. And I'm the same."

Source: Denver Post

2. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

I smell bullcrap.

3. cris80

cris80 comic relief

winning cures everything.

4. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Winning changes everything sure, but considering they have possibly the easiest start in NFL history (Cincinnati, Cleveland, Oakland), that will mean crap when they get pounded by the Cowboys in week 4.

5. cris80

cris80 comic relief

I'm not sure the cowboys can pound anyone at this point. But I agree with what you're saying. We'll see what happens when they start to lose.