WR Roddy White Says Falcons Have Pedigree To Go Undefeated

Discussion in 'Atlanta Falcons' started by Sweets, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Halfway there at 8-0, Roddy White believes the Atlanta Falcons can run the table with an undefeated record.

The veteran wide receiver didn’t shy away from the topic in a conversation with D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution with the Falcons the only remaining unbeaten in the league.

“I’m hoping so,†White said, according to Ledbetter. “I think we have the pedigree to do it.â€

We’re not sure the Falcons have any pedigree that would link them back to the ’72 Dolphins, the only team in the Super Bowl era to win every game during a season – including the postseason. And we’re quite sure Mercury Morris would dispute that at this point.

But White probably meant the Falcons have the intangibles needed to have a long, unblemished run.

“How we are on offense and defense and how we are as a team,†White said. “This locker room is very united right now. Every week, we expect to win. There is not a team that I felt like when we went into a ball game this year that we didn’t feel like we were going to win. I think we can (go undefeated.) We just still have to be consistent, don’t turn over the ball and get turnovers. That’s been the key to winning games all over the league this year. If we can continue to do that, we’ll be just fine.â€

Source: National Football Post

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i would be shocked.

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Sure they have the talent. But it won't happen.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

They dont have the talent, but they have the schedule. Its been easy thus far and its even easier the rest of the way. I wouldnt expect them to run it but its a definite possibility with only one actual elite team (NYG) on it. Other than that its Saints twice, Bucs twice, Cardinals, Panthers, and Lions. Thats real tough sledding. Theyll get an early playoff ousting as usual though. Their pass game is elite but they cant run, and the defense is barely good enough to let that high octane pass game squeak out wins against Oakland, Carolina and Dallas. Thats not going to fly against most playoff teams, especially not Chicago or SF.

5. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I wouldnt be surprised

6. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

after this weekend it will a moot point. For some reason I like saying moot now. gonna use it is my posts if possible. PS. Falcons suck.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Falcons defense could use some work, but they are better than they were last season...

Drew Brees will be a big test for that D...

They'll throw a clunker in there somewhere and probably wind up 14-2.