WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh Wants To Stay With Ravens

Discussion in 'Baltimore Ravens' started by Sweets, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Ken Murray of the Baltimore Sun reports T.J. Houshmandzadeh struggled accepting a complimentary role with the Ravens last year, but the veteran wide receiver told Sirius NFL Radio hosts Adam Schein and rich Gannon on Tuesday that he'd like to come back to Baltimore next season. “Yeah. … I really, really, really enjoyed my time there. You will never hear me say anything bad about the Baltimore Ravens. It was an unbelievable experience for me. Obviously things didn’t go the way I would have liked. But from top to bottom, unbelievable, man, the way they treat you, the way they run things, it is unbelievable. The things you hear about it, about the Baltimore Ravens organization, is true. I couldn’t believe the way they treated me and just the way they treat everybody there. It’s an unbelievable experience.â€￾

Source: Redzone.org

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Bengals draft Green and sign Housh back...maybe Palmer wants to stay??

3. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Getting Housh back could save the Bengals...he was awesome when he played with C Palm.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm not a fan of TJ by any means...but Palmer is. Bringing him and Green in cold change Carson's mind real quick...

5. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

In that case leave him in Baltimore :icon_eek:

I want Carson to sit on the bench and rot. Hes a hypocritical whiny butt snitch.

6. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

So is douchmandadeh, well, I don't know about hypocritical.