WR Terrell Owens Calls Jerry Jones 'A Great Guy'

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Sweets, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Terrell Owens continues to wait for an opportunity to return to the NFL and recently did an interview where he again stated that he still has something to offer a team, Jon Machota of the Dallas Morning News reports. Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones encouraged Owens, 38, to reach out to him for advice last month. Jones added: “He’s still got the ability to be quite a threat as a receiver. I would advise him if that he still has got the heart — and he does — to continue to try to get on with an NFL team.†During the interview, which can be viewed here, Owens responded to Jones’ comments. “Jerry’s a great guy,†Owens said. “Obviously, he gave me an opportunity in 2006 and I had a great three years there with the Cowboys. That’s the type of guy Jerry is. It goes beyond just the football relationship. I think he’s done that not only with myself, he’s done that with a number of his players. You think about the Troys, the Emmitts the Michaels, Charles Haley. “These relationships continue to go on even when football stops. So I think that’s what’s most notable and admirable about Jerry.â€

Source: The Redzone

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lil brown on the nose TO

3. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

He wants to come back bad Lol

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I don't see that happening any time soon.

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Word is he wore this while doing the interview:

[​IMG]