WWE Announce Multiple Releases

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by andy82, Aug 5, 2011.

1. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

A lot of firings/departures today:

Gail Kim (Resigned)
    Melina
    Vladimir Kozlov
    David Hart Smith
    Chris Masters

Sources: WWE, Wrestling Inc.

More are to be expected.

2. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

One of the best females leave. Lol.

3. andy82

Melina and Gail Kim both decent workers, but considering the Bella Twins and K2Bot are heading the divas division you know they don't give a crap about talent.

The Melina release may have further implications, considering the infamous power she's rumoured to possess over John Morrison.

4. Chipper10

Yeah. The women's division has long since been destroyed. After Jackie, Trish, Lita and such left..they've destroyed it. Gail Kim and Melina were both the best they have now, and they let 'em go. Stupid. Though, WWE has made plenty of stupid moves as of late.

5. andy82

Well most would argue that Beth Phoenix and Natalya are the best workers the WWE have (and seem to be getting new focus with their recent heel turns), but yeah, it does seem that the divas division has lost it's way recently.

6. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

In the match they this past Monday, Gail Kim and Melina were the first 2 out in about 20 seconds.

7. Chipper10

I've not seen much of Natalya to know. Beth Phoneix..they played up as the amazon for so long, it was hard to believe she'd get over. However, I can see where both can be the top women..but with the Bellas and Kelly Kelly ..in the spotlight, the women's division will continue to be crap. I don't see much hope for it any time soon

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

no real loss on any level

just sad that Smith didnt pan out

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Where did that Lita chick go?

10. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Lita has been outa wrestling for years

i think she fronts from crappy rock band now

11. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

Gail Kim will be back in TNA.............I mean Impact wrestling in the next month or so.........Its where the talented women wrestlers go......Knockouts division is infinitely better then the Divas division.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...real crappy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pTGi2q8DNc]‪The Luchagors-"White Boy"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

13. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

wow she cant sing for crap lol

14. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I actually was stunned to see David Hart Smith was still officially with the WWE. I thought he was a goner for a while now. When was the last time he was seen on TV? They totally dropped the ball with DH and Tyson Kidd.

15. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

tyson kidd has been on smackdown a few times lately...................Only to job and put over Daniel Bryan and Sin cara...................Hes a hell of a talent and very impressive at times i havent seen a none entertaining Tyson Kidd match and he can keep up with sin cara in the ring

16. andy82

Another member of the mindless tag team break up orgy the WWE have been through the last few years. Within two years they have split up Cryme Tyme (How did they never get a tag title run?), The Colons (Admittedly they got put back together before Carlito flunked the drugs test), Hart Dynasty, Dudebusters, Archer & Hawkins, Santino & Kozlov and Slater & Gabriel.

They split all those teams up, and from it they have left:

JTG (Superstars)
    Tyson Kidd (Superstars/Jobber)
    Primo (Superstars)
    Trent Barretta (Superstars/Jobber)
    Curt Hawkins (Superstars)
    Santino (?)
    Heath Slater (Being repackaged as a redneck/Superstars/Lower Midcard)
    Justin Gabriel (Being repackaged as a face/?)

So they raped their tag team division...and from it they get a load of bottom card guys who are there to job to guys in midcard hell, and fill up an hour slot for an internet show. Doesn't take an expert to recognize that it's bad booking.

17. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

slater/gabriel should have been kept together to help a crap tag team division. i actually enjoyed their work together

18. andy82

Agreed, Heath is a good worker and Justin is very flashy, meshing very well together as a team in that sense, although what stopped them from excelling is that Gabriel is a natural face, whilst Slater just screams slimey douchebag heel.

19. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Kim will probably return on Impact Wrestling as a heel.

20. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

No suprises here... I actually called Melina's release months ago. I don't know the reason Gail Kim left but i'm guessing she got tired of how she was being used. Then again, WWE is CLUELESS with how to book womens wrestling now of days.