Welcome to the Linebacker draft rankings for the 2015 season.
1. Luke Kuechly - CAR Luke vs. Lavonte. I don't know who is number 1. but they are both the top LB's
2. Lavonte David - TB Its very hard to chose. So if you are a Tampa fan pick Lavonte and if your a Carolina fan pick Luke
3. Bobby Wagner - SEA On to Tier 2 I think Bobby Wagner is the safest of the bunch and I love that he is on the best defense which boosts his big play capabilities
5. DeAndre Levy - DET Levy had a great 2014 and I expect the same in 2015.
6. Jamie Collins - NE I'm not sure how Jerod Mayo's return will affect Collins's just yet let's wait till training camp
7.Keenan Robinson - WAS He showed that he is the real London Fletcher fill in and not Pery Riley, This is a risky pick at 7 but I am going out on a limb and predicting a top 10 LB season for Keenan
8. C.J. Mosley - BAL It is his defense now.
9. Sean Lee - DAL Injuries aside he is a top 5 LB but he gets injured
10. Jelani Jenkins - MIA I love Jenkins this year and he is the one talent in tier 3 that has bigger potential
11. Kiko Alonso - PHI Both these Philly guys I love
12. Mychal Kendricks - PHI Same as Kiko
13. Paul Posluszny - JAC I've seen Paul listed much higher, but personally I think this is Telvin's team now and
14. Telvin Smith - JAC Should be the 2nd year man in Jacksonville
15. Ryan Shazier - PIT I hope he is healthy this year and he could be in line for LB1 status
16. D'Qwell Jackson - IND I'm always low on D'Qwell for some reason
17. Danny Trevathan - DEN
18. Derrick Johnson - KC
19. Justin Houston - KC
20. Alec Ogletree - STL
21. Paul Worrilow - ATL I have Paul ranked Low compared to other sites and experts but I my rankings after the preseason games, I want to see how the new coach uses him
22. Vontaze Burfict - CIN
23. Jerod Mayo - NE
24. Curtis Lofton - OAK
25. Lawrence Timmons - PIT
26. Karlos Dansby - CLE Egh, draft with caution, I am not a fan of Dansby in Cleveland, don't get me wrong I love Dansby just not his new role in Cleveland.
27. Stephone Anthony, NO - The two rookies are very close to each other in IDP leagues right now. Lets see how pre-season goes but some say Anthony will be an elite LB.
28. Eric Kendricks, MIN
29. Nigel Bradham, BUF
30. Avery Williamson, TEN