Hope you guys got a win in week 5. I went 6-0 in all 6 of my leagues and it was my best showing since starting to play.
Here are the hot names to know for Week 6. IDP Waiver Wire Week 6.
- Telvin Smith (JAX): If he is on your waiver wire, you are lucky. pick him up NOW
- Vincent Rey (CIN): Vincent Rey had a another great game vs Seattle and is now a solid LB1 in the tackle friendly leagues.
Stephone Anthony (NOS) The rookie is starting to catch fire, a solid LB2 going forward with LB1 potential.
- Avery Williamson (TEN) this kid is no stranger to my list. not sure why he wasn't hot earlier in the season but he is heating up over the past 2 games
Keep an eye out for Michael Wilhoite (SF) personally I am not convinced and i don't think the 49ers are either they recently traded for Gerald Hodges
- Greg Hardy (DAL) well all guns blazing was really blazing last week. He is a solid DL1 but keep an eye out he is on bye week this week.
Chris Baker (WAS) a revived Baker is really making a huge difference for the Redskins and I like him as a DL2 going forward. Past 2 weeks he has 3 sacks, 2 FF and 5 tackles
- Cliff Avril (SEA) steady Cliff has been steady this season and is a solid DB3 with Db2 upside
- Tony Jefferson (ARZ) This DB is the most frustrating to own, the reason is the amount of nickel packages the Cardinals are playing. Vs teams who can throw he is worth a start
- Landon Collins (NYG) Listen I am not a huge fan as a DB1 but he is a DB2 and he get those tackles just don't expect big plays, he is a safe play
- Micah Hyde (GBP) As long as Burnett is sideline Micah becomes a DB2
- Marcus Peters (KCC) He is a rookie so inconsistency will be a problem but he is doing well and should continue to post tackles and interceptions. a DB2 with DB1 upside. If you start a CB he is a CB1