The DFS Stacks per The Heat Map
- Colts vs Texans: Luck is on fire and the Texans are in a downward spiral. The Texans haven't been able to stop the pass as of late, and this game means a lot to AFC South. The Colts are at home, favored by 6 points with an implied team total of 26.5 points. Hilton and Luck look like a solid start this week. Hilton did do poorly in week 6 against Houston but was hampered by a hip injury leading up to that week. Stack Luck and Hilton.
- Buccaneers vs Saints: Another division revelry sure to please the scoreboard. The Saints defense is good for 1 or 2 big plays allowed per game. It's going to be Brate or Evans with the big play this week. I'll take a compliment of both in my DFS lineups in week 14. Stack Winston and Brate or Evans.
Top 3 PPR Running Back
- Jordan Howard: Detroit made the Saints look like a paper bag last week. The heat map is screaming Howard in PPR league but I don't think you'll get much until garbage time. Chicago is thin at WR so Howard should see plenty of targets, I just don't see a lot of sustained drives out of this unit in week 14.
- Lamer Miller: They will be playing from behind but one area the Colts are vulnerable is the run. Miller could possible have his best game yet, even bigger than his last 2 TD performance versus the Colts in Week 6. The Colts lost their leading tackler to a 4 game PED suspension, ouch!
- Matt Forte: Yes the New York Jets are the last team you expect to produce anything, but they're worlds better than the 49ers and if they plan to win it will be with Forte. He has a strong match-up against the de-facto worse rush defense in the NFL. Not to mention they're ranked 23rd against the pass to running backs. Forte will be extremely low owned (FanDuel and DK) I would think because Petty is getting the start at QB.
- Bonus 4th pick - Jeremy Hill, will this week be his big week?
Top 3 Wide Receivers
- Brandon LaFell and Tyler Boyd are tough sells most weeks, but this week they face the Browns.
- Mike Evans and Freddie Martino: If the Saints focus on Evans look for Freddie to shock the DFS community. I'll have him in several primed lineups.
- Doug Baldwin: The heat map screams SEA vs GB with the majority of production going to WR1's versus GB pass defense.
Top 3 Quarterbacks
Top 3 Tight Ends