Attention all value shoppers, we have several blue light specials this week on DraftKings. We all need value picks and I'll admit, I'm a sucker for a bargain. Here's three value picks at each position headed into week 4.
- Joe Flacco @ $5,900 is our first value pick. Flacco is in a nice spot this week facing a less than intimidating Oakland defense at home. Believe it or not the Baltimore offense has found itself in the red zone a good bit more than league average. I like that Steve Smith Sr. seems to be breaking some rust off too.
- Phillip River @ $6,900 is a great value pick, I think the DraftKings salary maker is confused. No explanation necessary for this match-up.
- Carson Palmer @ $6,300 is unreal. Yes he faces the LA Rams (still seems funny saying that) but he's at home and the Rams just don't seem right. A very sneaky low ownership GPP value pick on DraftKings. Stack him with John Brown for a buck and maybe win it all! SIDENOTE: I know this isn't going to be a shotout, but I'm looking for a low ownership GPP play that's got potential to be crazy productive in the 1st half.
- Carlos Hyde @ $4,200 is just to cheap to ignore. If the 49ers take way the Dallas run game I think they can expose Dak, who's way over due for some rookie moments. This will give them better field position and more red zone opportunities with Hyde. He's a pure GPP value pick.
- LeGarrette Blount for $5,000 stupefies me. Cash or GPP value pick.
- Melvin Gordon for $6,300 is a sin versus the Saints. He'll be the highest owned back, and that's just fine I really don't care. He's got a two touchdown performance waiting for him this week.
- Terrelle Pryor for $4,300 is the cheapest upside pick of the week. I like him a lot in my GPP's but dang I hate chasing points.
- Demaryius Thomas @ $6,700 against the weak TB secondary is pretty juicy. What's even juicier is Denver has seen that thier QB can be trusted and that could result in more red zone passes. I know everyone is screaming CJ Anderson this week, but I'm pivoting for cheap to Thomas.
- Marvin Jones is the #1 WR in fantasy right now, priced at a sinful $7,300 on DraftKings in week 4.
- Cameron Brate for $2,800: thrust into the starting roll and I like it a lot this week versus Denver.
- Fleener for $3,200 and yes he's syncing up with Brees.
- Jimmy Graham won me money last week, and I'll use him again this week for $4,000.
- Carolina Panther for $3,400 and don't look back.
- Kansas City Chiefs for $3,000, call is stupid or call it bold, but the swagger is high in KC after last weeks performance.
- Denver is the third most expensive defense this week on DraftKings, but I like them in my cash games at $3,700.