IDP Fantasy Football waiver wire picks from a close friend of Fantasy Knuckleheads, Jad @LebaneseFF.
- Alec Ogletree: Pick him UP if you didn’t listen to me last week. I hope you do this week. The rookie will be good. 8 tackles 2 passes defended
- James Anderson: He is playing as an every down backer for Chicago. Jon Bostic appears to be a work in progress. So till then, pick Anderson up and you will be rewarded as you have in previous seasons when he was putting over 100+ tackle seasons in Carolina.
- Ryan Kerrigan: The big plays are always there. The difference is now his tackles are up. Over the last four games last year and 2 games this year he is averaging 6.5 tackles a game
- Spencer Paysinger: I am normally very wary of using a guy who posted a total of 11 tackles last year on my roster. However, he played in over 95% of snaps this past week. I like those odds.
- Dontari Poe: I hope you listened to me and picked him up as he had 2 sacks and 4 tackles. He's looking to be a great pick up. I predict he will challenge for the top 5 DL this year.
- Jason Hatcher: 2 Sacks in 2 weeks, with around 3 tackles a game. A good pick up with plenty of upside in the new Cowboys defensive system
- Jason Hunter: The change in scenery is doing this veteran wonders. He is the leader of that pass rush.
- LaRon Landry: Yes he was on my list last week, and he remains there because YOU NEED to pick him up. He has 26 total tackles through two games. You do the math! The same goes for Tyrann Mathieu and Baccari Rambo. They have all gone into DB1 territory pick them up.
- Usama Young: Branch suffered a broken fibula against the Jaguars. Usuma Young is his replacement. A very consistent player whilst Branch is out.
- Barry Church: He was on my watch list last week, so he moves up to the sleeper list this week. However, proceed with CAUTION! He will give you close to 8 tackles a week, but don’t hope for big plays!