Here are my week 3 waiver wire pickups ranked in order from most valuable to least valuable.
Waiver Wire Running Backs (RB)
- Mike Davis CAR - Should give you 4 to 6 weeks of production.
- Darrel Henderson LAR - With Akers out for a couple week (maybe more) Henderson is a must add in all leagues especially for Akers owners.
- Joshua Kelly LAC - A timeshare back that is perfect flex and/or bye-week filler.
- Jame Robinson JAC - My second week making the waiver listing he is still under owned. Not touching him in PPR leagues.
- Jerick McKinnon (SF) - He now has a chance to carve a solid role going forward with Coleman and Mostert out.
Waiver Wire Wide Receivers (WR)
- Michael Pittman Jr. IND - The 6'4 WR is just what we're looking for in standard leagues and has a chance to earn more snaps with Parris Campbell on the mend.
- Laviska Shenault Jr. JAC - At some point I'll be able to stop mentioning Laviska, until then you need to pick him up.
- Mike Williams LAC - Another 6'4 WR that needs to be on your bench for emergency purposes.
- Russel Gage ATL - Atlanta has been putting the ball in the air a lot these past two weeks. Snatch up Gage in PPR leagues.
Waiver Wire Tight Ends (TE)
- Jonnu Smith TEN - Yes please!
- Dalton Schultz DAL - Not a sexy pickup but he is "the man" in Dallas for the rest of the season. If he wasn't a one week wonder you'll be SET at TE.
- Mike Gesicki MIA - Another not sexy pick but he looks like a decent pickup in PPR leagues.
- Logan Thomas WAS - PPR league only
- Tyler Eifert JAC - He could stay healthy this season and if so, rejoice.
- Jordan Reed SF - With Kittle out a couple weeks this guy could net you some gains.
Waiver Wire Quarterback Pickups: QB Streams
- Gardner Minshew vs. MIA
- Philip Rivers vs. NYJ
- Ryan Tannehill at MIN
Waiver Wire Team Defense Streams (DST)
- ATL vs. CHI
- TB at DEN
- IND vs. NYJ
- PHI vs CIN