Here's my top pickups for week 5. May your waiver wire hunting go well this week, lord knows I need it too!
- Joshua Kelley (RB, LAR) - still available in your league? BUY NOW
- Justin Jefferson (WR, MIN) - BUY NOW
- Myles Gaskin (RB, MIA) - Not sexy but it's points.
- Laviska Shenault Jr.(WR, JAC) - Not for everyone but some leagues are tight.
- Tee Higgins (WR, CIN) - Is he about to overtake AJ Green?
- Justin Herbert (QB, LAR) - is this kid for real? If your waiver wire is thin this could be your answer in a bye-week.
- Teddy Bridgewater (QB, ATL) - gets ATL in week 5.
- Robert Tonyan (TE, GB) - Ya he has been legit with Adams out.
Like these guys too in deeper leagues.
- Justin Jackson (RB, LAC) - he could see more work going forward.
- Dalton Schultz (TE, DAL) - been busy
- Robert Tonyan (TE, GB) - Listed twice, like him that much with Adams out.
- Chase Edmonds (RB, ARI) - lets see how things unfold in AZ.
- D’Ernest Johnson (RB, CLE) - Should be a decent flex for a couple week.
- Tim Patrick (WR, DEN) - really really thin at WR on the waiver wire?