Welcome to the Week 6 IDP Waiver Wire friends. I hope some of you listened to some of the great pickups I listed last week. Daryl Washington is back with something to prove after racking up 9 total tackles, 2 sacks and and nterception. Week 6 is going to be good. Hopefully some of these guys are on your IDP waiver wire. Good luck to all
- DeAndre Levy (DET): He had a monstrous day against Green Bay, recording 14 total tackles. Look for that to continue in Week 6 versus the Browns. I have been hesitant to include him in previous weeks, but this week he merits to be picked up (I picked him up in my Dynasty league)
- Kevin Burnett (OAK): Yeah a cool 14 tackles, 1 sack and 1 FF vs. the Chargers, he now faces a KC team that is 5th in Points allowed to linebackers. I would nab him quick. He is only owned in 4.3% of ESPN leagues
- Curtis Lofton (NOS): He fell off many IDP rosters last year and was barely drafted this year (he had a terrible year last year). But a new defensive scheme and the Saints being 5-0 helps.
- Adrian Clayborn (TBB): Back from a bye week, Clayborn is a must start at DL in all league formats. He is a top 10 DL. He will not give you huge numbers, but he will give you consistency week to week.
- Corey Peters (ATL): Another guy who has been consistent this season. Peters is listed as the 12th best DT. I am going to go out and say he will finish the year at that position. If you need a DL2, pick him up.
- Cedric Thornton (PHI): Owned in only 2% of ESPN leagues, this kid is doing everything right. He's probably a top 12 DL as it is, just watch him increase his numbers as the year goes on
- DeAngelo Hall (WSH): He shouldn’t be on your waiver wire. However given that he had a bye week last week and a terrible week the week before that, he might just be on that waiver wire! Pick him up as he is facing Mr. Romo and Dez Bryant this weekend. He will put up points!
- Nate Allen (PHI): Only owned in 7.1% of ESPN leagues. He should be on your roster as a lower limit DB1 and an upper tier DB2. He is facing a Tampa Bay offense who have changed quarterbacks and are running the ball more.
- Terence Newman: ONLY FOR WEEK 6. Especially with Thaddeus Lewis starting at quarterback? What does Terence Newman do best? Terrorize back up quarterbacks or simply just embarrass them. You name it. You want him on your roster this week.
Best of Luck to all this week and if you need anything hit me up on Twitter or the forum :)